Realme Smart Plug Wi-Fi 6A

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,537
This 600 on Flipkart right now. Ordering one lol.

Update: Never mind. Pin code. Does not seem to be deliverable to Delhi or Gurgaon.

Just need something for basic devices at home like the non-smart purifiers and all out machines lol. But yeah, eventually I would need to buy one for the AC as well because it becomes a hassle during summers when there is a power cut and you leave the room and come back to find the AC running for hours.

How would the smart plug help you if there is a power cut? AFAIK schedules don't work if there is no power when the schedule needs to be triggered.

i can see if turn off the ac power button from anywhere lol. that's better than nothing. it would be something i would have to proactively monitor of course. but provides an option if i am out on the road. i would have also liked the option to turn on the ac while on the road but i guess this would not work with smart plugs with dumb ACs. it might work if i start using the app to turn off/on the ac instead of the remote. seems like a crude workaround.

Last edited:
I was planning to invest in RM link for the rooms. They will be able to control all the dumb devices using IR.

Got my unit. Does the job it was needed for.

This warning is kind of ugh.

BfFQRoq.webp

Last edited: