Ready For Party Again

• Thread starter Thread starter hbkwarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,067
H

hbkwarez

Hey guyz mtnl site is not working and am now able to login in 12345678What do u think It's a Trap or........Time:12:02 Pm

same here cant login maybe a trap to check who used to change their username and password and log in

:lol: Yes Even I am able to login with fake ID, the party hasstarted again.Mtnl people are not so smart that they can lay such trap, its Party time, Enjoy before it gets over!Time: 2.00pm IST.

Yo Yo hold on guysMe cant log in wid fake id time is 3.00pmI just wanted to check what every1 saying is correct or not !!!But fake id thingy not working yaar ...

Ya now site is upped!!!Party is over but i am not logging it out untill mtnl kicks me...lol my usage is still 65 mb which was mine yesterday's usage.....Nothing is recorded i guess

Even I am not logging out, till MTNL kicks me out of their system.Free Broadband Internet, what more one can ask for!

Originally posted by imranais@Oct 14 2005, 03:25 PM
Even I am not logging out, till MTNL kicks me out of their system.

Free Broadband Internet, what more one can ask for!
[snapback]28588[/snapback]
[/quote]

heh i just hope for your sake it is.

is it neccesary to change the username and password if their authentication server is down what diff.. does it make

Originally posted by yogi1771@Oct 14 2005, 05:43 PM
is it neccesary to change the username and password if their authentication server is down what diff.. does it make
[snapback]28603[/snapback]
[/quote]

The reason to use fake id and password is to be on the safer side. Bec if only the usage check verification is down and not the actual usage (which is determined by the username and password), then we will have to pay for our usage.

So its better to use a safe method of changing to a fake user id and password!

Enjoy the party till it lasts!

is the party over? cause i just couldnt login with fake id. and the site too seems to be up again .. hmm i didnt know mtnl guys worked late nites too 😛