Re-use of dish alone

• Thread starter Thread starter vasanth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,338

vasanth

Regular
ISP
Reliance Netconnect Broadband Plus 1049 3GB(day)+10 GB (night)
HII have a dish provided by dishtv(zee network).I unsubscribed their service and had transferred the set-top box to a friend of mine. Now i would like to know,how can i use that dish to view channels (free-to-air).Which set-top box or FTA receiver should i go for.Is there anyway to get foreign channels(which are not shown thru premium dth operators/cable operators).Expecting valuable answers & suggestions from allThank you

You can use the same dish and LNB.FTA receiver starting from Rs.650/- onwards.... ( Chinese brand )Betel starts from Rs.1200/- onwards Since you are from Kerala, you can get channels from following birds. 59 Channels from DD DTH channels from INSAT 4B12 channels from ABS-1 and EDUSAT15 Channels from AsiaSat 3S at 105.5°EHappy receiving and watching...pkgaran.

Mr pkgaran bai.........how to catch both satelites at the same on 60cm dish tv dish.iam in hyderabad, i have beetel stb,two ku band lnb's (one is extra lnb not used) and also dishtv dish (60cm). please help meeeeeeeee how receive three satelites fta channels.

Mr pkgaran bai.........how to catch both satelites at the same Time on 60cm dish tv dish.iam in hyderabad, i have beetel stb,two ku band lnb's (one is extra lnb not used) and also dishtv dish (60cm). please help meeeeeeeee how receive three satelites fta channels at the same time without loss of dd direct plus channels.

Dear Mr.Rajender,A dish and LNB can catch both NSS6 as well as INSAT4B; only thing minor adjustment is required in dish. I am using 90cm Dish for getting both birds. You can use DiSEqC Switch to connect 4 LNB’s with one Receiver. (A DiSEqC switch is a device which enables you to connect multiple LNBs to a satellite receiver). You need to have 3 dishes to get above said 3 satellites which is having different directions. Thanks,pkgaran

hi iam currently using sun dth... now the subscription is going to complete. now is it possible to use that dish and set top box to get only FTA channels.. via DD direct ???

You can use the same dish and LNB.
FTA receiver starting from Rs.650/- onwards.... ( Chinese brand )
Betel starts from Rs.1200/- onwards

Since you are from Kerala, you can get channels from following birds.

59 Channels from DD DTH channels from INSAT 4B
12 channels from ABS-1 and EDUSAT
15 Channels from AsiaSat 3S at 105.5°E

Happy receiving and watching...

pkgaran.

I am not sure whether I am right here, but a similar setup in my relatives house (with two LNBs fitted to a dish) is recieving around 100 channels (or more). But I will assure you, 95% of those channels are useless.