RCom 4G LTE has gone live in multiple cities throughout the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tested in office. Not working. Red light.

rcom support saying there is a technical issue due to that there is a delay in 4G launch.And saying to wait for more few days ..

Just checked with RCom. My CDMA data card number isn't even migrated to 4G LTE yet. They say 'it is in process'. That's the reason it is not working here in Mumbai.

Got the RCom 4G signals Jamnagar, Gujarat. But as I don't have RCOM connection, couldn't test weather it's working or not.

No 4G signal yet in Kochi, Kerala but the shop said migration might be around the 15th of this month (July).

Edit:
I now see 4G plans on rcom dot in
What's the point of having upto 150mbps down when 10 GB per month is the largest data plan??? It's too risky when someone might use up an extra GB of data and then end up paying INR 4,000!!!

Last edited:
whoo... my wipod turns green staying in Andheri east Chakala area...lets see will take speedtest ...

I am from tamilnadu ( but not chennai)

Reliance 3 999rs unlimited post paid plan.

Since 8th july HSD and is completely down and 1x and hybrid showing red light. 1x working but frequent disconnection. So pretty much no internet.

I contacted the support, but they said CDMA shut down only in chennai.

Any news about?

@rango, my RCom Netconnect+ (1mbps) has been on only slow speed mode (144kbps) from around the 8th too. On some days, I had internet for only 2 hours.

There's still no sign of RCom 4G in Kochi, Kerala.

Status
Not open for further replies.