Razer Blade

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,816
Wow that's expensive 0_0

Sucks ass @ 2799 bucks.

I think the Alienware M18x is better.....except in the looks and mobility department 😛

heh. dude. i am on a 27" display and it pains me everytime i have to use someone's laptop. and this is another reason why i cannot switch back to laptop from a desktop. i am just used to what desktops offer me in comparison to laptops. 😛

17 inch screen for a LAPTOP!!!!! O.O
my current desktop monitor is 17 inchs!! :X

I have a 17" Dell Inspiron 1720. 17" is a pain in moving. But seriously its too damn expensive. I mean its sleek n all but too costly. And the new switchblade technology it not that great either. It is just an LCD cum touch pad. for me this is EPIC PHAIL

my compuyter screen is 40' Sony Bravia Ex 400, I get troubled working on laptop unless I am sitti g very close now days
holy crap!

----------

Don't u guys have headache watching those big ass screens.?
i have headache after working on the monitor for half an hour!
and i use softwares like flux which reduces or increases the brightness of the monitor depending upon the time of the day!! 😕

well for me its less of problem, I work EXTENSIVELY with excel and access, I have to look at spread sheet which I span across 4 screens, A single Sheet.... so its okay....BTW Sony is at home, thats my Entertainment system, these 4 screen are at work... and No I dont pay cable, its my PC and my internet.

and i use softwares like flux which reduces or increases the brightness of the monitor depending upon the time of the day!! 😕

Is that efficient? Shouldn't your brightness depends on the surrounding lights rather than time of day??

heh came here to post about flux. have heard great reviews for it. but it does not work for me as i work from the basement and usually have little lighting around here. 🙂

holy crap

yup exactly...ditto 😀

----------

Sucks ass @ 2799 bucks.

u know u better add a $ there for a min I thought its in Rs ...and was looking to place a online order fr it 😀

heh came here to post about flux. have heard great reviews for it. but it does not work for me as i work from the basement and usually have little lighting around here. 🙂

it does have settings! i had great effect on me 🙂 less squirting of my eyes while using PC during 1 in the night!