Rates Re-Re-Re-Revised

• Thread starter Thread starter surjeett
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 8,916
Well i was just wonderin , since they r removing the 32 kBps pack, so wuld they shift the existing 32 to 48kBps, i know im expectin too much from these sify guys, but still can somebody get the confermation of this plz.

u think there is any difference between 32 and 48kbps pack? esp. now that they have replaced + with upto!upto means 16kbps would be validated for upto 96kbps packs. 😉

Yeah, looks like they have merged the 32+, 48+ and 64+ packs into one :blink: How clever :-|

And what do they mean by the line "For special Unlimited Packages in your city call 1901 33 8888". Do they offer some other VIP packages on the side? :-|

Guys!Suggestion!Prices wud rarely go up in this competiting market. Even if they'll go up it wont be for long.So just avoid gettin into packs with validity of 6 months or so.I'd rather save that money n party out 😛 Who has seen next month with same rates 😛

Btw, the only concern here is, the speed factor.If ne1 over here (be it a guest also) feels they have played around with speed (along with prices) dont hesitate in qouting it here.Till now things seem to be normal.Keepin my fingers crossed again........

I'll try to get my hands on hidden things like 75MB limit or 6 hours a day limit...i'll post it the moment i'll come to know abt it.

i thank sushubh ..otherwise i wud have gone for that sick 75MB limit or 6 hours a day limit 32kbps plan.the 128k is pretty stabel.. im thinking of gettin the 6months pack. i mean how bad can it be

My speeds have started to worry me since the day before yesterday when I faced some problems with my SAM server.Earlier it used to hang around 60 kbps pretty much all the time. Since that fateful day it comes to around 40 kbps during the day. But the most outrageous thing is that my speed drops down to 20 kbps at night time right around the time when the night-time packages start, even though I get nowhere near the 75 MB limit. My total download comes to around 20 MB per day nowadays.So here I am, the first casualty if you'd like, of Sify's changed plans.I will observe my situation for a while and call up Customer Care ask what this frustrating company is upto now.

Oh my god.....i just renewed a 40 hrs 64kbps pack 1 hour ago......for Rs 880.....cud have gone for unlimited 48 kbps conn for 850 bucks

@frustrated: think twice before committing to the 6 months pack. The rates may fall. 6 months is a long time.