Rat Problem!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 29,746
Right. Mom probably used roti. :-\

Having a tiny rat for a month in the house, reminds me of the.mouse from mouse hunt, it instead of.going inside.the trap goes.on top of it as if mocking us lol if that's not funny enough when sitting on the chair runs super fast.from near my feet to under the.bed 😛

Having a tiny rat for a month in the house, reminds me of the.mouse from mouse hunt, it instead of.going inside.the trap goes.on top of it as if mocking us lol if that's not funny enough when sitting on the chair runs super fast.from near my feet to under the.bed 😛

Many years back i had a similar problem , the rat would go on top of he trap & eat the bait right in front of me , i used to stay up late studying for my exams & could see the rat running around in my drawing room , I covered up the trap with card board so it wont be able to take the bait without going inside , the rat tore up the card board & still took the bait without going inside the trap , one day i threw 2-3 lit match sticks at the rat & it disappeared the next day .

Had RAT problems recently, They were many "chhachundars" don't know what they are in english.
bought 3-4 packs of "Rat Kill" cakes and placed it on hidden locations, behind gas cylinder, under bed at farthest corner,
behind almirah near their entry point, which was open area at back of house.

a couple of days later found one dead, and they are now not coming inside as haven't seen them since 1-2 weeks.

For cockroach problem always use the Boric Powder method, its all over google results, it would help you live without them if you do it for a month on sundays as queens stomach would explode due to that bait, recently some popular brand has launch a syringe like similar product.

Lastly, we've been cleaning Termite since last 1 week, they were in KG'S, they ate entire room full of unused items,
destroyed a HUGE Collection of books, my father is real angry about this loss.
this loss is worth lakhs,
Can't even mention what not eaten by termite in those idle rooms, still cleaning and will do pest control in coming week for this.
will post the termite process as I am still to get pesticide names and process myself.

for anyone having problem with Termites please check this.

How to Apply Malathion to Kill Termites | eHow

I got hold of this pesticide, now I need someone to apply it for me, I am not interested in doing all by myself as of now, but
if that Sprayer Back-Pack guy doesn't gets arranged, I'll buy gloves etc and do it myself.

No rat problem this time around but fucking stray dog problem. How does one prevent dogs from climbing over the car and fucking up the paint job and chewing the antenna?

I have had rat problems in my car and in my basement. Have not found a good solution. Luckily for me the most recent problem resolved on its own as the rat disappeared. I have tried all kinds of traps (except for the huge ones that uses electric current) and nothing seems to work well long term.

I currently have placed a few units of this:
Soberbio Veto Repellent - Rat 20 gm: Buy online at best price | BigBasket.com
across my basement. I am not sure if it works or not as I have not seen a rat since winters started.