Rants about my behavior on the forum!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 21,764
I am not certain that sid bro left permanently.Or is that sentence incorrect bro?

well i asked him to be more picky about the content he posts here. other than that i have had no issues with his posts in the past. he test unreleased phones and has information that is not publicly available. so it is good to have him here. even though he cannot post anything he knows because of the NDA 😛

@ icon2

Thanks for your concern , i will move on if members and specially admin has a problem with me here.
I am not a member of any other indian forum. Thing i like about IBF is i have a good frnd from here and mainly all the posts/experience that all members share.
But i will avoid posting any news regarding Nokia etc.

Bobby was nice for asking me to join IBF again when i was banned.

Also, i am not tied with any NDA! I work for people or any company with my own rules and i am happy with the trust they have on me and what stuff they share. Its just the half of what i do for living and rest is personal.

@iConYou're sentence is perfectly alright. 🙂 What I meant was that I find it highly unlikely that sid would want to continue to post here, hence it isn't a question of "might". @sidGeez, man ! Dunno about others but I've no problem with the stuff you post 😉

And I love to see if Sid continue here. Dont go brother. Chhodo naa yaar hota rahta hai.. Mujhe dekho, sorry bolne ke baad bhi sam bro aaj bhi thik se baat nahi karta fir bhi main gaya kya? Hahaha...jaha sikhne ko mile waha thoda sa ye sab chalta hai. 😀

I thought admin too will like my above post. Errr am I thinking too much about likes these days? 😀

Bhaiya! Pressing like would have been far easy then typing. 🙄Ok! Everything sorted out and back to normal.. Have a good sleep.

ok. I want to avoid another ban hence asked suggestion. anyways thank you for pointing out my request to admin. he has changed to shree 420 now.