• Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 14,145

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
anyone here has been to Ranthambore National Park? we are planning to go there this weekend and were looking for suggestions!

wow, ranthambore national park in absolute summer. Dude there are better places to visit in summer. I have just returned from kashmir valley, and it was well worth.

well yea. we dropped the idea. we had little time as we had some commitments in jaipur.

Most probably will be going to a near by place in the coming week wondering if its worth going to Ranthambore ? 😀 plus the ticket is not really cheap looks like..
Also suggestion of some economical Hotels would be nice, under 2 days should be enough 🙂
Plus the train i am thinking of taking Goldentemple Ml for Sawai Madhopur station, will it be good enough ? I prefer day time travel 😀 any suggestion to get a discount on fair 😛eaceful:

update: am i likely to get a ticket for atleast a Canter if i am there on 28th Feb/1st March ? :tongue: as thats the only reason worth booking a hotel for a day otherwise i am coming back 😀

anant.del said:
Plus the train i am thinking of taking Goldentemple Ml for Sawai Madhopur station, will it be good enough ? I prefer day time travel 😀 any suggestion to get a discount on fair 😛eaceful:
Forget a discount on train fares. People are ready to pay more and get a confirmed ticket. 🙂

lol i thought all these trains had confirmed seats avail. therefore showing up on the search on makemytrip ? 😀

yup ok i had their page open so i posted a screenshot from there 😛
plus i was hoping for some reply regarding Ranthambore Canters if tickets would be avail. for it around 28th of Feb/1st March or they also need booking months in advance, and how does one book them 😀

Ok so will just book the train tickets on irctc by today or tomorrow.Just wanted to know do I really need to sign up for ewallet ? Refund process is via bank na I don't want it in ewallet ?They atleast will send confirmtion if seats are confirmed few hours before journey na? As they look like they will go in waiting? Was thinking of booking in tatkal, these 300 charges are refunded too if seat not available ?In case I don't end up getting the seats they refund the entire amount ?

Ewallet is useless if you travel sparingly. Refund process via bank is very good and you won't be needing to contact them. Everything is automated. If a waiting ticket is confirmed you will get an SMS. The ticket can get confirmed upto the chart preparation of train at the origin station of train 3-4hrs prior to departure. You will get the tatkal charges back if your ticket remains wait list.

Cool Thanks 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqzkEYf6YEU
this video is worth watching more than the safari LMAO ! open jeep and a hungry tiger, can happen only in India if one manages to see one in the 1st place :tongue:

so i finally manage to book the ticket for 7th 😛hew.
I have confirmed seat as per irctc site, however they did not send me a sms for the same ? i have taken the print out though, any way to get sms manually by sending some code ?
a storm seems to come from no where outside with high blowing winds :tongue: as soon as i booked the ticket lol
update: got the sms took about 15-20min or so to get it.

anant.del said:
Cool Thanks 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqzkEYf6YEU
this video is worth watching more than the safari LMAO ! open jeep and a hungry tiger, can happen only in India if one manages to see one in the 1st place :tongue:
Seen this before idiots, tiger trapped between two jeeps , should not have open jeeps