Random and Frequent disconnection of BSNL broadband

ISP
BSNL
Hi Friends,
I am having serious issue of Random and Frequent disconnection on my BSNL broadband from last 5 days. I am using BSNL BB since last 3 yeras and first time facing such serious issue. I am Using 1445 ULD BB plan
Problem: Internet Gets disconnected randomly (DSL light goes off then blink and connects)

Action taken:
1) Replaced the modem with friend's one and issue is same.
2) Made more than 3 complaints in BSNL exhange about it. -- They said line is fine and no issue from there side.

Please help me how can I solve this issue.
I am attaching status screenshot from the modem.

PS: I dont have any parallel phone connected.

One quick thing are there any electrical wiring surrounding the splitter or Is the connection coming from the electrical switch board ? If there is electrical interference then DSL signal will drop frequently.

Also line specs seems alright for a stable link. Try cleaning all the cables heads and reconnecting cables. Also monitor if the SNR value fluctuates during the time of disconnections or stays same throughout day.

karteek said:
One quick thing are there any electrical wiring surrounding the splitter or Is the connection coming from the electrical switch board ? If there is electrical interference then DSL signal will drop frequently.
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I am not using any splitter and no there is no such thing. Using same setup for more than 3 years without any issues. This issue started from last 5 days.

rj27 said:
Also line specs seems alright for a stable link. Try cleaning all the cables heads and reconnecting cables. Also monitor if the SNR value fluctuates during the time of disconnections or stays same throughout day.
Thanks a lot for our reply. 🙂
I have only one cable joint and I will try to join it again. Also Where I can find the SNR? is that Noise margine is SNR here?
Thanks in advance.

I'm facing same problem here in Punjab. And also your SNR margin value is way higher than mine. so it's on the BSNL end. Also like you, I'm using bsnl for over 3 years now never had this problem. I bet it started after we all on the BSNL migrated to 1445 plan. Now i'm sure it's on back end. No need to change modem/wiring.

kabir said:
I'm facing same problem here in Punjab. And also your SNR margin value is way high than mine. so it's on the BSNL end. Also like you, I'm using bsnl now over 3 years now never had this problem. I bet it started after we all on the BSNL migrated to 1445 plan. Now i'm sure it's on back end. No need to change modem/wiring. .
It strange.

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]I bet it started after we all on the BSNL migrated to 1445 plan. Now i'm sure it's on back end. No need to change modem/wiring.[/color]
This.

kabir said:
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]I bet it started after we all on the BSNL migrated to 1445 plan. Now i'm sure it's on back end. No need to change modem/wiring.[/color]
Ya, I'm also facing a few issues with YouTube and stuff. Although its not as bad as OP.
I don't know how a plan affect the performance of the internet connection. Its not even something like a 8Mbps plan for the stats to go bullsh*t

After lot of truble and so many complaints in BSNL exchange I got my port change from the exchange. It is just few hours for that but till now Internet is working fine. Hope for best. 🙂
I will update here if my problem got solved.
Thanks again for all who reply.