• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,474

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The history of the human race suggests that master position-holders always wanted some form of identification of their slaves. The slave’s name and family links were not adequate. Galley slaves had the letters GAL burnt into their arms. In imperial Russia the Katorshniki (public slaves) were branded in a grisly manner – the letters KAT being punctured on their cheeks and forehead; and gunpowder rubbed into their wounds. In several countries, slaves had their heads shorn, except for a pigtail from the crown. The shorn head was symbolic of castration, loss of manliness, power and freedom. Slavery is one of the most extreme forms of the relation of domination approaching the limits of total power from the view point of the master and the total powerlessness from the view point of the slave. All power strives for authority.
If Aadhaar is made compulsory over time, the associated biometrics could be used to expose all corrupt bureaucrats, politicians and businessmen, making them all vulnerable. Surely the government does not want to facilitate such a monster. That is why Aadhaar is not compulsory. It is time for all activists to challenge UIDAI Chairman and UPA II government to make Aadhaar compulsory, and help flush out the cancer that is eating the nation from within.
http://www.readability.com/articles/pakhlqzv

Aadhar is only needed if we want subsidy on Gas, perhaps for PF, and also students need it if they want to get scholarship or any other benefits from govt scheme. Otherwise Aadhar is not needed 🙂

I am not sure why PF should come under this category. It is not a service or any subsidy scheme. They just take my money (without my consent) and payback with the interest which is negligible while considering the current inflation and economical conditions.

vjprakashbe said:
I am not sure why PF should come under this category. It is not a service or any subsidy scheme. They just take my money (without my consent) and payback with the interest which is negligible while considering the current inflation and economical conditions.

It not about subsidy or anything , its about striking where it hurts most. Look at how UID plans to implement in areas where it becomes almost "A Must" for people to get registered . Schools , LPG , Ration , PF , etc.

dineshr1988 said:
We in TN have seperate Ration crads, so I guess we TN people no need AADHAR cards???
I dont know what would have been the case if it was DMK in power. Good thing for us , Amma is here. She will reject all UPA schemes. But do remember registrations are going on in TN. Also Do remember TN is one of many states which has brought the dupes in RAtion card to minimum using holgraphic stickers.

http://www.firstpost.com/business/why-is-aadhaar-being-shoved-down-our-throats-699228.html

[color=#000000;]As things stand, getting yourself an Aadhaar card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) [/color][color=#000000;]is voluntary; you are not legally bound to part with this information to anyone, leave alone the UIDAI.[/color][color=#000000;] A report in [/color][color=#000000;]The Times of India[/color][color=#000000;] today also flags off privacy concerns and emphasises that citizens are essentially being “coerced” to get themselves an Aadhaar number.[/color]