Railwire Speed Issues

My default gateway is changed too.. earlier it was 10.79.xx.xx series, now its 100.80.xx.xx
as far as I know this is gateway is located at Kolkata , so you might expect higher ping, I used to get 7-12 ms to this gateway from my location. now my gateway is also changes and now I am getting 1-3ms

@sidhartharoul so it's true that they were changing routes from bbsr to some other place in Odisha cause of lag issues

@sidhartharoul so it's true that they were changing routes from bbsr to some other place in Odisha cause of lag issues
@Rishikesh Sarangi , as per my knowledge Railware never had any data center in Odisha. but not sure.

one more thing my MSP guy told me that railtel is planning to move the server from Kolkata to Bhubaneswar as the user base is increased in odisha

Can someone please check what is the ping you are getting for Cloudflare DNS(1.1.1.1) for some reason mine is 100+ms, and unstable 🙁
1599485789273.webp

i am having ping issues i live in bbsr i have railtel and i am getting 19ms ping in kolkata railtel server which earlier used to be only 7ms ping due to 19ms ping there is high ping in game is it just me or everyone in bbsr is having the same problem

Anyone facing high ping and slow speed. Ping to railtel kolkata server is going haywire. Ping showing as 600+ ms.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201009-112942_Speedtest.webp
    Screenshot_20201009-112942_Speedtest.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 174