Railwire installation time?

• Thread starter Thread starter Xsdmvx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,209

How long did it take for installing the connection.

• Total voters
ISP
Airtel
Hello all,
I've applied for Railwire broadband on 4th August. It's 9th today, still no connection has been given. I've paid the initial fee and got the login details.

How long did it take you guys to get the connection??

What do you mean by paid initial fee and no connection, did they not setup up a physical connection i.e., wires and ONT or installed a CPE? How much did you pay? And didn't you know in India pay only after work is done.

I had been calling their office and nothing was done, had to go to their office and told them to give connection in person, connection was given the very next day.

I paid Rs.3000 for application and for setup charge.I got the login details too...But they are not answering calls now...I just made a complaint to the customer care..Looks like i might as well go to their office and ask them about it.

that's some shady LCO, visiting their office seems the only way .. even if you logged a complaint I don't think railwire will do anything.

You know about local cablewalas. They need constant nagging.

I don't understand.You have the login details but you don't have the connection?

I think the cable connection was not given to him, keep contacting RailWire still they fix it