Railwire for gaming (PS4)

I've tried to play gta 5 but it doesn't work..Then tried playing call of duty black ops 3online but It didn't work.. I've contacted railwire and they told me to mail them the ports required.. Hope that works.. Meanwhile I'm using jio 4g to play.. It works fine.. Any 4g works.. Gta 5 takes approximately 700Mb for 3 hours

My online id is Akies97.. Hit me up if you have gta 5 online.. I'm getting overwatch the origins too.. If anyone has overwatch hit me up

What NAT type are u getting while using JIO? And what is the ping to Asian servers?

Usually it's below 100(60to 90). Download is 4.4 and upload is below 1Mbps. Any 4g is fine.. My friends are using airtel 4g for playing overwatch..

I've tried to play gta 5 but it doesn't work..Then tried playing call of duty black ops 3online but It didn't work.. I've contacted railwire and they told me to mail them the ports required.. Hope that works.. Meanwhile I'm using jio 4g to play.. It works fine.. Any 4g works.. Gta 5 takes approximately 700Mb for 3 hours

My online id is Akies97.. Hit me up if you have gta 5 online.. I'm getting overwatch the origins too.. If anyone has overwatch hit me up

Hi bro. Me too got the same connection. Excellent ping, u/l and d/l speed. But unfortunately Nat type 3. You had mentioned that you were mailing them the ports to open. Any success on it?

They're looking into it.. It would be better if everyone here could send them a message.. Include a screenshot of the ports required as suggested by Sony..
Railwire email id in kerala is support.kl@railwire.co.in
Don't forget to include your railwire id and phone number when you send the email...

Yes as Solar said everyone should ask them to open the ports. When i call them they say "It is not possible to open ports for one specific customer". So if everyone pressures them we might get it to work.

I've asked an expert about it. . According to him railwire is different from other ISP's . . Railwire provides private IP whereas others give public IP. Also railwire has limited set of IP's(most of them are blocked by Sony and other servers). So railwire is basically only for download and browsing . . If you have to play online you need SME plan(which opens all the ports ) . It's so frustrating that they're asking us to take SME plans . . I've never heard of any ISP blocking ports . . First of a kind. . Hats off to railwire . . Still haven't given up hope because railwire hasn't responded to my query officially .

Ya SME plans are expensive and not worth it. Hope they open up ports if not they will be losing a lot of gaming customers. I am still surprised by the fact that Solar is not able to play games online. I can still play them. Can anyone with a PS4 share your input?

I have ps4. I am able to play games online using railwire BB. But the connectivity is very poor. For example, most of the times you will end up in a solo session in Gta v online even if you join public mode.

Since it's Diwali it's going to take more time I guess . . They have forwarded my mail to their seniors in bangalore . Waiting for them to reply .

They're looking into it.. It would be better if everyone here could send them a message.. Include a screenshot of the ports required as suggested by Sony..
Railwire email id in kerala is support.kl@railwire.co.in
Don't forget to include your railwire id and phone number when you send the email...

Bruv...
I'm from Kerala too...
I used Railwire for two months and now I've switched to kings fiber...

Now I'm using 10mbps ul @1300/month...

I would recommend switching to it...