Railwire changed my ps4 nat3 to nat 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Mohan870
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 9,239
@Mohan870 could you please give me your railwire id? Would really help us cuz only then we have a tiny possibility to change ours to static ip.. Thank you

How did railwire changed ps4 nat type 3 to nat type 2

This is true. Mentioned it in my older post as well. I had same issue got static up & Nat Type 2 was achieved.

Think its same with other ISP as well. Have moved on from Railwire now. Even this new ISP I took static so gaming is better

The list of plans I got from my LCO says ₹2500 for Static IP for one year. I am using ₹899 plan 2mbps unlimited MP circle but I have not applied for static IP yet. I called the local railwire office they told me that no ports are blocked, only solution to this is static IP but I don't think it's worth it. I am currently using airtel 4g for gaming, works fine. I get 170ms ping on asia server in fortnite.

Last edited:
This is true. Mentioned it in my older post as well. I had same issue got static up & Nat Type 2 was achieved.

Think its same with other ISP as well. Have moved on from Railwire now. Even this new ISP I took static so gaming is better

Can someone tell me how much you pay to get the static IP , if not paid anything, what is your plan?

The list of plans I got from my LCO says ₹2500 for Static IP for one year. I am using ₹899 plan 2mbps unlimited MP circle but I have not applied for static IP yet. I called the local railwire office they told me that no ports are blocked, only solution to this is static IP but I don't think it's worth it. I am currently using airtel 4g for gaming, works fine. I get 170ms ping on asia server in fortnite.

To achieve NAT type 2, Ask for gaming IP.. i got called back by an engineer in 2hrs and was assigned static private ip..

Don't want to go into detail on what gaming ip does but it sure does fix nat type strict on ps4 and xboxone.

And its free but if you want to host games then you need real static public ip.. if you just want to game without port issues just ask for gaming ip through railwire customer care

@kiranpdm when I call on customer care number and choose my state it always tells me that all executives are busy and call disconnects. I called on 18001039139. can you give me any other number, my state is MP

@kiranpdm when I call on customer care number and choose my state it always tells me that all executives are busy and call disconnects. I called on 18001039139. can you give me any other number, my state is MP
Happens sometimes, it's same number. Keep trying or submit a ticket through portal. They actually respond faster to tickets in my circle(TN).

To achieve NAT type 2, Ask for gaming IP.. i got called back by an engineer in 2hrs and was assigned static private ip..

Don't want to go into detail on what gaming ip does but it sure does fix nat type strict on ps4 and xboxone.

And its free but if you want to host games then you need real static public ip.. if you just want to game without port issues just ask for gaming ip through railwire customer care
Wait they do it just like that?! Don't they have questions and need for money?