Railwire Broadband review needed

• Thread starter Thread starter jn.rounak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5,578
ISP
airtel
Hello everyone,

i have been using airtel from many year but with time my work increased and now i need some high speed internet and airtel is only providing upto 2 mbps plan here in my area hence i started exploring new option and got to know about railwire, they are claiming to provide 10 mbps connection at 1:8 ratio which means i`l be getting around 800-900 kb upload/download speed.

another things which they suggested me is sme plan in which they will give unlimited internet at premium costing with 1:2 ratio.

i am mostly looking to go ahead with sme plan at 1:2 ratio where i`l be getting 4 mbps plan in which i will get 2 mbps upload/download speed.

now my question are

1) WHAT IS THE CURRENT REVIEW ABOUT RAILWIRE ?
2) which plan do you suggest me to go normal 10 mbps plan with 1:8 ratio or 4 mbps plan with 1:2 ratio, as per my knowledge 4 mbps plan with 1:2 ratio is better as it will give more download speed but which one will be better for surfing ?

kindly suggest.

I am using this connection for past 3 days and everything works fine (i know it is too early to review). I took 10Mbps connection and the connection speed is upto the mark and i get 1.2 Mbps max download speed in torrent 🙂

Few issues with certain sites persists, i am working on this.

I am using this connection for past 3 days and everything works fine (i know it is too early to review). I took 10Mbps connection and the connection speed is upto the mark and i get 1.2 Mbps max download speed in torrent 🙂

Few issues with certain sites persists, i am working on this.
hey finally you got railwire connection.[emoji4]

Try contacting your cable operator, he may have the answer 🙂

Past two weeks i am facing intermittent disconnection, once a person came and fixed the loose wire in my area and it worked fine. Now again started. I am going to wait for 1 more week and planning to disconnect..Airtel will be my last hope 🙁

I too face some disconnection now and then. But it earns quite a good review so far.