Railwire Broadband: New cheaper plans with more bandwidth

finally, railwire slash tariff plans for Bihar circle. was waiting for this for a year or two. it could be JIO effect.

Last edited:
@bonjovi What are the New Plans in Bihar....it seems Railwire is the only one not slashing prices (or upgrading packages ) Rest all have followed suit...Private ISP are giving very good unlimited speeds packages (3-5 mbps ) these days...Railwire is lagging behind

Not Bihar..but here in UP...see tikona website...plus there is a local ISP here which is giving UNLIMITED 10 MBPS/NO FUP @999 for 30 days (all inclusive) , another plan is UNLIMITED 5 MBPS/NO FUP @799 for 30 days (all inclusive)..

@Faraz if ISP there providing 10 Mbps UL @999 than what can I say you're one hell of a lucky guy. I cough up approx 2600 for 4 Mbps UL on railwire

New plans tarrifs got updated for Tamilnadu in railwire site, it only took them 4 months:biggrin:.

I been using 949 20mb/100g for more than 4 months now.. 1040 after taxes... Downtimes have never been more than 5 mins except one day there was heavy wind which caused cable damage, happened in the evening and got fixed by the morning.. MY lco guy is very good.

I hope Railwire will further bring down the prices. they still charge kind of premium when compare to other BB operator.

ACT came to my area recently. the package is so good 75 mbps 200gb limit for 999 excluding tax. if railwire doesn't change plans in coming months i ve to shift to act

Any change on plans incoming? My connection ends on 10th and gonna shift to ACT. One thing that's keeping me is the local cable bro who is a good guy and fix anything in an hour. But the thing is ACT doubles the data that am getting on railwire. They need to step up.

My LCO has moved to ticfiber from railwire. It's the subsidiary of tccl (tamil nadu cable tv communication pvt limited). Plans and service are decent, they are slowly expanding across chennai and tamil nadu

Using 900/50 Mbps/200 GB plan, that is double the speed & data for the same price (I was using 100 GB/20 Mbps/949 plan from railwire).

TICFIBER - Fiber Broadband - Chennai's Ultra Fast

Is railwire decent for gaming? I am researched quite alot and reviews are good to be honest but i am the sort of guy who gets irritated by 5-10 ping spike. I pla y league of legends at singapore. what ping should i expect?

Found something interesting, last month I didn't reach my 100 cap and had 20 gb left... surprisingly that 20 gb got carried over.