Railwire Broadband and Reliance Jio expected to collaborate on internet services

• Thread starter Thread starter SiVell
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,891
ISP
Railwire
No,Jio is now partnering with Railwire and is going to offer 100Mbps plan like somebody pointed.These plans will be high fup and speed.They have been testing this for a while and have load of "servers" crashes.When all the problems are sorted out,you can see Jio ftth coming out in your place.This is about my place in Tamil Nadu and may be it could be different in your place.

I'm from Tamil Nadu too, we cannot know anything until an official announcement is made so all we can do is wait

The grammar in the title could be wrong.
EDIT:Neat.

Last edited:
OMG, Raiwire itself was good and they are capable of higher speed, why join with Jio.

I think it is just a rumour. Raiwire has everything they need and is a competitor to Jio.

No,They won't be having huge capital like Jio.With the merger,they can grow pan india and establish a name for themselves.This is all mere speculation here.

@SiVell Railwire is Google's way of Free Basics or Internet.org in India. They are funded by Indian Railway and works with Google. And, Google want to get into every home.