Railwire Availibility Check

ISP
JIO,BSNL
Hello, I live in a very small town(Mirzapur UP-East 231001). The best I know is that BSNL is lone BB provider,I came to Railwire website and saw my HomeTown on the list on of towns of UP on "Apply Online" link, I have mailed to Railwire but I haven't received any response.So is there any link from where I can check its availability on my hometown ?

yes mee too
i haven't recived any response

i am from rohtak haryana

I also mail them and no reply today I call them and yes railwire is available in my area and they will provide me connection wirelessly using wimax via local operator. You if you want to be sure if this is available or not then choose your state in railwire site and it will display contact number of local customer care. call them and ask if they provide connection in your area.

It all depends upon the local cable operator, don't just go with the website. Just call your local cable operator for the service.

If service is dependent upon local cable operator,I should stop dreaming about Railwire.As I live in small city the LCO must have no clue that internet can be provided through cable connection

@iSaurabhSri Railwire connection is provided on both wire and wireless. Here in my city hisar. It is provide on radio frequency wimax and yes wimax is as good as fiber if you are getting good signal strength. I have wimax and my latency is very less compare to here people using FTTH...
You can go on grotal or justdial website to find ISP in your area. Call them and ask if they provide railwire or any other internet connection.

Wanted to check the availability. Shot them an email, this is what I got.

X2q5a4E.png

And this email ID is mentioned on their website.

Ea3IA9M.png

I also did not get reply from email then i call them and i found that there are many operators give railwire connection in my city so you better call them.