• Thread starter Thread starter vissu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,666

vissu

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber 3MBPS
MetaMAX has adopted a radically new approach in building a WiMAX network for Indian markets. Based on the industry standards, MetaMAX has incorporated unique network architectural features that are better suited to India’s topography, population density and infrastructure…
MetaMAX is employing the latest version of WiMAX technology in the last-mile to deliver robust broadband access. Within this standard, MetaMAX is using sophisticated, cutting-edge network control mechanisms to ensure the Quality-of-Service and customer satisfaction.
MetaMAX seamlessly integrates RailTel’s robust long-haul network, originally designed to support Indian Railways demanding requirements, with its innovative WiMAX network architecture...
MetaMAX architecture team comprises of some of the leading experts in the field of WiMAX with hundreds of hours of hands-on network design experience …
The synthesis of deep understanding of technology and the requirements of Indian businesses has resulted in a highly optimized network for business use…
Direct Customer Benefits:

[*]Always On Network with high reliability for supporting business applications
[*]High Speed Internet Access for Information On-Demand
[*]Security built at all levels of the network for secure business transactions
[*]24x7x365 Network monitoring to ensure uninterrupted service
[/list]
Multi-tier Network Architecture
In order to provide pan India coverage for over 150 major cities / towns, MetaMAX has developed a pure-IP expansive multi-tier network architecture. Primarily, it constitutes a fault-tolerant Subscriber WiMAX Radio Network, a highly-available Access Network connecting various base stations within a given city / town and an ultra-reliable MPLS Core Network connecting all the access networks. Significant research and effort was put in to ensure that the network provides the scale and reach to support diverse customer requirements.
Fault-tolerant WiMAX Radio Network Configuration
MetaMAX has developed an innovative network architecture to eliminate single point of failures at any given time within the WiMAX Radio network thus ensuring an always-on network …
MPLS Core Network
Under agreement with RailTel, MetaMAX has access to one of the most robust MPLS implementations in the country. By March 2008, the Optical Fiber Cable (OFC) network across the country and will reach 44,000 kms.
Differentiated Services Network
In order to ensure a high level Quality-of-Service, it is important to design a network that allows defining and tuning of critical network parameters. MetaMAX has identified several of them for supporting diverse voice, data and video applications…
Multiple Internet Gateways
To ensure that you never lose your connection to the worldwide Internet, MetaMAX has procured multiple, geographically diverse international gateways.
24x7x365 Network Monitoring and Surveillance
MetaMAX has built a dual state-of-the-art Network Operations Center (NOC) to ensure a highly-available, secure network for our customers. The dual NOCs, working in-tandem, have systems and processes to ensure uninterrupted user experience round the clock …
......MetaMAX has designed and built a network that truly delivers Business Broadband!!

Source: Metamax

at present, they are giving wimax connections... like 256 kbps ul @ 1499 rupees, 512 kbps ul @ 2499 rupees and 1 mbps @ approx 4500 rupees. i got these details from internet service provider in my place. i will post copy of that brochure tomorrow

wat ridiculous prices to start wid.

One of my friend has got it.launched in kakinada 2 months back.The speed which they assured is not correct.i had never seen crossing more than 600kbps for 1mbps plan. It has regular disconnections.I keep on calling them and they come and work out for 1 hour and get it back but in 15 min, it will again get disconnected.There are many problem bhind the screen i guess.The support team is not able to identify the problem. The Price seems to be low when compared to other networks but this is completely a shared line and so they are not able to confirm the speed.I think ExcellMedia is better and the best than any in Kakinada.I've been using the connection since 1 year but i didnt face any much problems unless there is some fibre cut at their end which usually resolves in 2 hours.The speed they provide is even good and the price is around Rs600 including the service tax.

It is totally False, Metamax is one of the best service provider in AP region compared to any service provider.

Metamax is having "N" Number of value added services.. eg:- Meta Shield, It is a value added service to customers like intrusion prevention services to stop malicious traffic, including worms and network viruses,Spam Filtering,Spyware Filtering etc.. .

In the speed concern, Metamax is providing 85% committed bandwidth to the broadband customers. still now no service provider is doing.

I suggest you to use MetaMAX.:thumbsup:

well, these Meta shield and such kinds stuffs are worth for nothing, it's there to fool customers and extract more money from them..If Anti virus products from reputed firms cant prevent virus/trojans 100% then how can a broadband provider do so?..It's all about market gimick..remember Sify offering Free anti virus products..😀

f***K all service, management and customer service. Any one of the management team even including there VP Surya or there Branch Manager : Pankaj for Nashik branch don't any technical aspect or even how to talk to the customer... if you come up with any problem they will say "if you want keep the service keep it or leave it" Call customer service you will get answer as "There is no problem at our end or we cannot do anything from our end" Please users do not take even a free connection from them.. Horrible, phatic service provider.. please don't even try them they screw you and your business.