Railtel Speedtest Results

What are the plans? I am not seeing them on the odisha tariffs page?

@mailmemishra8 he was not going to answer properly anyway. If you want to know the latest plans which are available to you. You should contact your LCO. They sometimes do not provide some plans even if it says available on Railwire website. Then again you can contact customer care, MSP or their social team on fb/twitter.

Looks like the speed issue is with everyone. In my circle too they changed upstream to Jio. Shitty Jio high ping +10 as compared to airtel.

Right but routes to their speedtest servers doesn't leave their network, it's just two routers way, which very well could be the virtual ones inside same physical router.

Yes, for now they switched back to Kolkata router.
They can't even keep up with the advertised bandwidth on their internal speedtest server, IDK what to expect here?
I even asked them to keep me on airtel backend, they said LCO will do it, LCO said they can't, well ofcourse you can't. Case closed.

Changing upstream is not in hand on of LCO, yesterday nights maintanence they switched to Jio on all eastern servers. But I wonder why I am getting slow speed and 30% loss.