Raghu of MTV Roadies on Indian Idol

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,559
Lol, this was before Roadies happened I guess

^ are you two serious, you dont see that it is clearly a parody with all involved? you dont have to prove its fake , it is clearly fake

----------

I just saw the video again, maybe it wasnt fake , i have never seen a full indian idol episode before & dont know who the judges are or used to be earlier , sonu nigam looks younger in the video so may be its a old video

This is from season 1 which was aired in 2004

wooohhohohoho..............i bet this was edited by the request(approach) of raghu at the editing table , because otherwise it had gone viral years back,and we are seeing this for the first time. all videos relating to it are uploaded 20-22 feb 2012 only.:bulgy-eyes:

----------

And later he acted in Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan! This proves that all of this is fake! 😉

just because he acted later in her film means its fake...???? seriously??

i dont think its fake.............raghu loves music as i have seen him on bindaas music reality show judge...........that proves its not fake, he wanted to audition and get selected but was not good enough. thats all and it hurt him.😀

i dont think its fake.............raghu loves music as i have seen him on bindaas music reality show judge...........that proves its not fake, he wanted to audition and get selected but was not good enough. thats all and it hurt him.😀

Sony may not be involved in faking it but its definitely planned publicity stunt by MTV , he surely didnt do the audition to get selected

he was insulted? it was he who was being rude intentionally , why would anyone behave like this when they want to get selected? he was clearly acting, believe what you want

no he was not rude............he was rude only wen he felt anu malik rude(anu is always rude).........u have to understand when a person with a high esteem and attitude (like raghu) would go somewhere to be selected , he would be nice but would want judges to be nice also.and beyond a point he would say "be nice" because he has some self esteem (and is able to show it) , some ppl have self esteem but are not able to show it for various reasons. thats where difference lies.

its the ppl who have only hope in some reality show are the one who will listen and tolerate to bullshit the judges do ( exactly same what raghu does also).

Raghu Ram moved to tears - YouTube

here is another one. for u.........to say he didnt cry at all he was just bluffing. but i can see him crying truly and emotionally as well. one can be both TOUGH RUDE AND EMOTIONAL LIKE A CHILD(AT MOMENTS).

I think its fake as Roadies was started in 2003 and first season of Indian Idol was in 2004.

This is staged of course. MTV and Sony are part of the same group and this is part of cross promotion that is very common today

I think its fake as Roadies was started in 2003 and first season of Indian Idol was in 2004.

i too saw that youtube video u are talking about dude....hahahha............what does that prove tell me???

u mean to say that a roadie judge cannot be a music lover...??? self obsessed singer??? and is not allowed to take part in audition...???? is all this written somewhere...????

i mean its not that it cannot be fake.......but the reason u guys are giving are just ur thoughtlessness.......... :sleeping: