RAEGR RapidLink Car Chargers

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,288
Bought RAEGR RapidLink 350. Installed fine in my i10 and charges my Samsung phone at speeds comparable to official charger. Of course, the phone does support 45w charging. But I am happy with 25w. It is very tiny and I am not sure how well it would perform over a longer period of time with heat.

The package I got from Amazon however was not sealed so I likely got a returned unit. But it seems to work fine and warranty is registered by me so keeping it.

BfJNjQPh.webp

Some other cheaper options if someone is looking for car chargers.

Stuffcool Car Charger Atom Plus Type-C PD 18W & Quick Charge 3.0 (Qualcomm Certified QC 3.0) Dual USB Car Charger/Adapter Compatible with The New iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro

Stuffcool PD Car Charger Atom Plus Type-C PD & Quick Charge 3.0 (Qualcomm Certified QC 3.0) Dual USB Car Charger/Adapter Compatible with The New iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro (20W)

Spigen F31QC SteadiBoost 27W / 18W Designed for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB-C Car Charger

Last edited:
So weird issue with this device. If I connect the phone to the car charger when the car is not even turned on… It somehow activates the USB connection but very unstable, so the phone ends up going into a long loop of USB CONNECTION > USB DISCONNECTION for a long time. The only way around this seems to be to connect the phone when the car is running and disconnect the phone while the car is running. Super annoying. Have filed a ticket with support though not expecting much.

The only thing I could think of is that the car charging port is still getting some power from the battery when the car is completely turned off, but the charge is very low so the phone detects the connection but keeps on disconnecting going into a loop. This was not happening with the older car charger I have. Probably should stop using this charger to save the phone itself.