Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Another nicely priced 65w GaN charger.

RAEGR RapidLink 1150 GaN 65W Adapter PD+Dual USB Wall Charger

ULTRA COMPACT & EFFICIENT : 40% smaller than other 65W charger, perfectly fits in your pocket, purse and the palm of your hand,travel-friendly design ensures maximum portability wherever you go. Handy for home, office, and any other locations, 2-port output can simultaneously charge multiple devices at the same time, Superfast charging speeds with multiple devices.
65W PD (POWER DELIVERY) : Offers 65W Power Delivery USB-C PD charging port powers up your MacBook from 0% to 100% in only 2-3 hours via a USB-C to USB-C cable with E-Mark chipset (CABLE NOT INCLUDED) or other compatible USB-C powered devices that support USB Power Delivery.
BIS Certified : RAEGR wall adapter is BIS certified provides safe and reliable charging. Built-in chip safeguards & protects your devices against excessive current, over heating and overcharging, just enjoy charging your devices anytime & anywhere.
GAN CHIP TECHNOLOGY : PD GaN charger distributes 65W of power between 2 devices when charging simultaneously (PD45W from Type C and QC3 18W from the Type A port) and supports high-speed charging up to 65W when a single device is connected. GaN technology not only reduces the size and weight of the charger, but also generates less heat, reduces power consumption effectively & and improves charging efficiency greatly.
WIDE COMPATBILITY : Compatible with iPad Pro, iPhone 12 Mini / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max, Note 20 series, Galaxy S21 series and More 18W QC3 Charging, PD18W fast charging for all iPhones, 27W PPS Fast Charging for Galaxy Note 20 / Galaxy S20 / Galaxy S21 Series, PD45W for New Macbook Air, Dell XPS, Type-C Ultra Books, and PD65W for New MacBook Pro and compatible with other Ultrabooks / Type-C Charging Laptops (CABLE NOT INCLUDED).

EZd4DmX.webp
E6OW8i1.webp
ybrwhtA.webp
mJF3Brt.webp
g0BfP0S.webp
RJsIi01.webp
hWrubCB.webp

Got this today. Shows Super Fast Charging 2.0 on my S10 Lite.

Problem is S10 Lite doesn't have option to disable superfast charging. So cannot restrict it to 25w. Using this charger might not be healthy for the phone unless I stick to slow charging 🤦

Fast charging tech should be standardised in some way.

PD is a standard and all Android companies using USBC have to support it.

Sadly, it's Google which does not support the newer PD techs like PPS. Apple is now offering 140w charging on the new Macs. Google is barely offering 25w on their phones.

Even the new Apple iPhone chargers are now using USB-C for input ports. Output is still lightening.

Looks like Google does support PPS on the Pixel series but under 30w.

Fast charging6 – up to 50% charge in about 30 minutes6 – with Google 30W USB-C® Charger with USB-PD 3.0 (PPS) sold separately

I guess they are sticking to lower charging to save batteries.

Last edited:
Not all android are compatible with PD unfortunately!! There is OnePlus warp, vooc, xiaomi have something else and then there is quick charge.
Know any place I can find all the full forms of the charging terminologies like PPS?

google requires all android phones with usb-c to support PD charging.

Google now requires Android phone makers to use Digital Wellbeing and USB-C PD charging - The Verge

this ensures that you can use spec compliant usb-c charger safely with any android phone. companies are still free to use their own proprietary tech but they have to support PD charging. in most cases it would be slower than the company's own proprietary tech. samsung is supporting pps on s20 and later devices i read. but then again, samsung phones have the same problem as pixels... they just do not support ultra fast charging supported by chinese players.

pd/pps has become a mess. there have been so many versions that it is hard to keep track of it. it's hilarious that a ravpower blog post comes at top on google for pps.

USB Group's own website has so little information on this.

Only page with PPS:

And this is the page for PD:

looks like they have a roadmap to support 280w on usb-c in future. Apple i imagine is the only one currently to offer 140w over usb-c through official specs.

both apple and google seems to be sticking to official specs wrt usb-c. which is good enough for me because i know i can use this raegr charger to charge a macbook pro at 65w. and it would not fuck up any android or apple device i charge it with. i have been using it to charge my old chromebook and it works fine. i have charged one of the older macbooks and it charges at the same speeds as the apple brick. and of course it charge my samsung phone with samsung's superfast charging 2.0 branding.

this is not a good option for folks using chinese devices from Oppo/realme/OnePlus though. a lot of people buy these chargers and complain that it is slower than the company charger.