• Thread starter Thread starter ganesh177
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,792

ganesh177

Regulars
ISP
BSNL broadband
Well, i am just one of those who wish to have iPhone in september, when it will be released here. But to make a point here, all my cells i used before, i used to make sure that the it had radio fm in it. With so many cool channels on fm, it is very cool feature to miss on any cell.So if i purchase 25k iphone, and i will miss radio fm, then i would be diappointed. I dunno why steve jobs didn't considered it important to include it in such a costly device. Now i am in dilemma.

Apple ipod never had integrated FM Radio. none of the current ipods have FM functionality. what makes you think iPhone would have it 🙂 apple want customers to pay for music they listen on the device. that's apple mentality. somewhat different from ours.

Apple want customers to pay for music they listen on the device. that's apple mentality. somewhat different from ours.

exactly he doesnt know the indian mentality. i would simply love to see him shocked to see the figure of number of iPhones sold and the revenue generated by selling songs in the online store by indian customers!!:hysterical:

Apple ipod never had integrated FM Radio. none of the current ipods have FM functionality. what makes you think iPhone would have it

Nopes, i already know it wouldn't have fm radio in it. I already have a ipod touch. My point was, that is one feature i would miss in iPhones, and it was fair enough if buyers expected it in this costly device. There are many radio lovers in india.But even though, it will have no affect on the sell in india, and i know it will sell in record numbers. As it has 8 gb to compromise for the radio, but still umhhh its something many would miss ...

With so many cool channels on fm

Please let me know which country you live in, so that I can come visit. :rofl:

Well all we need is faster network i saw an app from AOL Radio. And believe me that is awesome. If something like this works in india then who the hell need Radio on iPhone.

Yes it works.. but on the move. you don't find a wi-fi spot na.. and you know wi-fi infra situation in india. all you have is mobile network. So here i was talking about 3G.

listening to streaming radio on the mobile while on the move here in india? whoa.

Please let me know which country you live in, so that I can come visit. :rofl:
mumbai has great fm channels. dunno about other cities.

Hey everyone....there is an external tuner available for ipods as well as itouch that can very well play radio on ur player....guess it should work for the iPhone too....it isnt very costly either....!!!:thumbsup: