Radiation from Mobile Towers

• Thread starter Thread starter oldtimer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 58,869
Sometimes I feel like world wud end faster than even we think!

I think its high time our resident doctor (in Radiation Oncology no less) commented here ?

there are many doctors complaining. but who cares to listen? what can they do alone?one company does research and says radiation is harmful to health and other company wud come up with something which dis-approves that.only time will tell. right now, mobile has taken over so much in daily life, hardly any1 can do without it.

Well then it just confirms what i said right at the beginning that there is no conclusive proof either way.Reason i asked is the guy uses radiation to blast cancers, one would think he might be more uptodate on the research in the area than some GP.

Its Good and Bad..Good for The Greedy Mobile Companies and Bad for the Customers who Trust them and use their Service and Pay Service Charge as well as Service Tax.

The researches should prove it by allowing multiple mobile towers to be fixed on their home. 🙂

The researches should prove it by allowing multiple mobile towers to be fixed on their home. 🙂

they should put a tower on the roof of the owner of the mobile company. that would be a solid reliability showcase.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

there are enough stories in newspapers about folks finding it hard to sleep in their homes when there is a mobile tower nearby.

i remember a story in HT recently. a dude actually committed suicide as the radiations at his resident had practically driven him crazy.

there is a mobile tower hardly 250 mts from my house.... i have no problem in sleeping lol

For putting towers above there house. I think they will find some or other technical reason on why it cant be put above there house.

250 meters is a large enough distance. i bet a lot of us are living within a kilometer or less from mobile towers. mobile towers are going to create nuisance if they are within your house's vicinity. i have seen houses with mobile towers on their roofs in delhi (i guess these were being targeted by the MCD in their recent drive).

Vodafone has installed a tower on my friends house in my HomeTown. He says things are not same as it was before installation of tower. He gets disturbed without any reason. He says it might be because of radiation. He is silent because he gets good rental from vodafone.