Radiation from Mobile Towers

rohitrohan

Regular
Regulars
Jun 23, 2009
Its Good and Bad..Good for The Greedy Mobile Companies and Bad for the Customers who Trust them and use their Service and Pay Service Charge as well as Service Tax.

ItsMe

Its Me only.
Regulars
Sep 11, 2007
The researches should prove it by allowing multiple mobile towers to be fixed on their home. :)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
The researches should prove it by allowing multiple mobile towers to be fixed on their home. :)

they should put a tower on the roof of the owner of the mobile company. that would be a solid reliability showcase.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

there are enough stories in newspapers about folks finding it hard to sleep in their homes when there is a mobile tower nearby.

i remember a story in HT recently. a dude actually committed suicide as the radiations at his resident had practically driven him crazy.

auroraPWN

www.gamingandothers.web
Regulars
Aug 3, 2010
there is a mobile tower hardly 250 mts from my house.... i have no problem in sleeping lol

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
For putting towers above there house. I think they will find some or other technical reason on why it cant be put above there house.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
250 meters is a large enough distance. i bet a lot of us are living within a kilometer or less from mobile towers. mobile towers are going to create nuisance if they are within your house's vicinity. i have seen houses with mobile towers on their roofs in delhi (i guess these were being targeted by the MCD in their recent drive).

dhananjayk

Regular
Regulars
Oct 7, 2010
Vodafone has installed a tower on my friends house in my hometown. He says things are not same as it was before installation of tower. He gets disturbed without any reason. He says it might be because of radiation. He is silent because he gets good rental from vodafone.