R-Com GSM crosses 100,000 subscribers on first day.

• Thread starter Thread starter shahrukh12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,703
Status
Not open for further replies.

shahrukh12

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
Mumbai, Jan 5 (IANS) Reliance Communications, an Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group company, crossed 100,000 subscribers on the first day of the launch of its service in Mumbai, the company said in a statement Monday.”The high volume sales can be attributed to the company’s aggressive strategy,” an R-Com spokesperson said in the statement.

The company is offering up to 100 percent savings to sub-Rs.300 ARPU (average revenue per person) mobile customers at a one-time subscription charge (including GSM SIM) of Rs.25.

The plan offers Rs.900 worth of talk time on local calls and SMS to any network that can be accrued by Reliance Mobile GSM customers in daily tranches of Rs.10 spread over 90 days.

source :- http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/unca...38610.html

Do they provide multiple sims to the same subscriber? If so one can invest in 3-4 sims and enjoy the offers for 6 months without any additional overheads.

i think so yes . don't say multiple sim. but u can visit after 2-3 days. and u can apply for the conncetion.

Reliance GSM is too good because they are offering night calling free to reliance to reliance local

They are desperate to gain some market share, so i wouldnt be surprised if they started giving free calls all through out the day 😛

when i bought a bpl sim card for the dus ka gang offer, there were tens of thousands of people like me.the bpl network was crushed under this load.i will first want to see if the reliance network is able to manage the huge no. of customers, they have handed out sim cards just like that

1 lakh in a day?! i doubt it. must be marketing strategy.

1 lakh in india is possible but only in mumbai seems unlikelyalso, the link to the source is broken

If some one offering Sim in Rs. 10 all people will buy this sim. In my area now card price is Rs. 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.