Quikr News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter dejan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 9,845
Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. To help us resolve the issue, please write to us with your contact details and email address on support@quikr.com and we will make sure your issue will be handled on priority.

Regards,
Quikr Team

TcaRyHX.png

For every post in this thread, a support query is made on their servers. Asshats.

Quickr is completely useless, Whenever i have listed anything on both sites i have only got calls from buyers through olx & spam through quickr .

yup. a doctor in uk always mail me asking me if i can ship the product to his nephew in nigeria.

i even paid for priority listing on quikr just to check it out (it was cheap at around rs. 150 for a month). nothing came out of it.
on olx, i got a call from an interested buyer while i was reading the mail from them informing me that my listing had been approved and it was now online earlier this week!
infact, i got so many queries, i had to take the listing down because it was getting out of hand.

Yeap. I listed my moms car on OLX. Got calls from Quickr,Gaadi.com and Mahindra First Choice asking to replicate the listing. I thought it was common practice.

maybe they should add an option on whether i would like to be contacted by agents 😛