quick view and My account info no more

• Thread starter Thread starter AIRCEL
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 13,923

AIRCEL

ISP
BSNL
Before few days i e-mailed to ADTV regardig Quick view and Account info in My accounts page, and i received reply that there will be no more Quick view and account info.

THIS IS MAIL I SENT TO ADTV

View Customer id: XXXXXXXXXX

Sir/madam,
In Airtel Digital TV for more than six months there are two services are out of service. 1) Account info in My Account page 2) Quick View. We are waited for 6 months to get these services resumes, but it not still happened. Will this service get resume? For more than 6 months what page revision is going on Account info and same in quick view page. Now iAstro is also out of service, but there is word that “we are currently upgrading for providing better services” hence we hopes to iAstro to get back soon with new features. Will quick view and Account info gets back soon? If we leave quick info, Account info is important to know account info. Please try to restore account info page soon.

Karthik

REPLY FROM ADTV
Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing to at Airtel digital TV.

This is with reference to your mail regarding Account Information on your Digital TV/Quick View

We would like to inform you that we are no longer offering “Quick View” feature. We are coming up with new interactive services shortly.

We would like to inform you that we are no longer offering “Account Information” on your Airtel Digital Tv connection. You can check your account details through Self Care account and to create your account kindly visit our website http://www.airtel.in/digitaltv.To know your Account Balance, customer ID and validity SMS, BAL to 54325 from your registered mobile number* or BAL to 54325 from any other mobile number*.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Regards,
Pinky Rajput
Airtel digital TV.
Note: In future to get information about any Airtel digital TV channels or top ups SMS GET to 54325 from any mobile number*.
To add top up SMS ADD to 54325 from your registered mobile number* or ADD < Top up Name> to 54325 from any mobile number*.
To know your Balance, customer ID and validity SMS BAL to 54325 from your registered mobile number* or SMS BAL to 54325 from any mobile number*.
To recharge your account visit us DTH India, DTH TV Services, Direct to Home, digital TV India: Airtel.

To order latest Bollywood,Hollywood and Regional movies SMS START to 54325 from your registered mobile number*.
*This facility is not available for MTNL/BSNL mobile users. MTNL/BSNL users can send SMS from any other mobile.

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
i) The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

(ii) The sender confirms that Bharti Telemedia Ltd. shall not be responsible if this email message is used for any indecent, unsolicited or illegal purposes, which are in violation of any existing laws and the same shall solely be the responsibility of the sender and that Bharti Telemedia Ltd. shall at all times be indemnified of any civil and/ or criminal liabilities or consequences thereof