Questions on new connection

• Thread starter Thread starter kalyanmudi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2,448
BBG Combo ULD 850 sounds goot cuz I get 8 gb at 2 mbps and post it 512 kbps so that's about enough for me I think but i still don't know what their combo means 🙁.Which modem/router with wifi capability do you suggest which is cheap and has output of the above mentioned plan or even better as I don't want it to become useless in the near future.ty for taking out your time to reply to all my queries.

Check website and see if there is land line rent mentioned in the list. All those plans are not combo plans. Buy any good model from D-Link, ask the shop keeper for a decent model which works with BSNL.

oh kk.Any idea about Wimax from BSNL.Like how it compares to Broadband from BSNL? Cuz I'm thinking since it's 4G tech it's probably better than BB

I don't know?But am near b'lore and in B'lore it's there I think and it's wireless and somewhat like a dongle type of system(pardon me for my less knowledge) right and has a big radius which it can cover through towers so it may be present in my region.Please do compare so atleast I'll have knowledge of it.

x720 or someone else with the know abouts about the above question please reply.

Right, you the option of either outdoor or indoor cpe with wimax. Ask about it at yiur nearest exchange. Afaik, they did have 2mbps unlimited plan at 750

2mbpsUL at 750 omg that's awesome but alas the website shows 512kbpsUL.What's the dif between outdoor cpe and indoor cpe?

The website has always shown 512k. Indoor cpe is your dongle, while outdoor cpe (gives better signal strength) is something that they install on your house's outer wall. No idea about how it looks though. Browse through the bsnl wimax section of this forum to get a better idea.