Questions about Siti Cable (Delhi)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,977
D

Deleted member 63558

Hello, I would like to know few things about Siti Cable

1. Siti Cable is Dynamic IP or Static IP? (If you restart your modem/router, does it give you a new Public IP?

2. Do they give Cable Wire (Just like TV Cable) or Telephone Line (Just like Airtel) or Ethernet (Just like ACT Fiber)?

1. Yes they have Dynamic IP but it does not change when you restart your modem. It changes after few days on its own.

2. Yes, they provide cable wire like TV cable. I think the installation will be done by your Local cable operator only.

Thanks for the reply back. So they are basically, Hathway's alternative. There isn't any ADSL alternative or some company which can give new IP with every restart.

How reliable is there service?

1. Yes they have Dynamic IP but it does not change when you restart your modem. It changes after few days on its own.

2. Yes, they provide cable wire like TV cable. I think the installation will be done by your Local cable operator only.

Do we need to log in everytime we need to use internet like User ID and Password?

No, you don't need user id or password.
Their service is good but speed may go down during peak hours as it uses shared bandwidth. But i get around 20-30Mbps (with my 50Mbps plan) even during peak hours. In terms of customer service most of the issues are resolved within a day or two max.