Questions about BEAM

• Thread starter Thread starter Hyderabadi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 10,685
^Mine hasn't reset either.

yes,today Suddenly a Guy (Neatly uniformed) came within 6Hours of complaint came and i asked him what happened about Speed Reset. He told it will take more 2days to Reset. They have Issues it seems.

Mine just go reset.

Theres his box called CP box to which the fiber comes into from the road. From the box 6 to 7 connections are given out. The CP box has a backup battery which is connected to a power supply. Incase of a power cut, the backup battery provide power to the CP box for 4 hours. But the backup batteries are faulty and a good number of users complain of lack of internet when theres a power cut in their area.
BONT of beam fiber have 8 ports.

At my old place they also provided 12 Connections From a single Box. Actually that box can fit two port switches!So according to a technician they can give up to 16connections from a single ONT. By the way they wont as their Contention Ratio is 1:10

My Internet Speed did not Reset, Still any one getting Post FUP speed?
I think beam customers can live with post FUP speed for a few days because it is much better than Airtel and others offer 256kbps 🙁

Cos 24Hour Client Software has no such Feature 😛 and Beam Software is different its new one.

Cos 24Hour Client Software has no such Feature 😛 and Beam Software is different its new one.
Actually all my friends in my area are not FUP'ed. But friends in area next to ours (who have beam portal) are FUP'ed.

yes.maybe you're right. but indeed beam guys came and told me they'll be changing my wires and also username and password. Maybe i'l get FUP'ed once i get that beam portal software thinggy

new FUP limits :cool_2: will enjoy this month and save some money :mml::mml:

But ... but how ?? Coporate account ?

Nope. Normal Residential broadband. Today only i am seeing this :bashful:

This doesn't make sense...! My 10Mb line still says 30GB FUP. I'm gonna have to call them up.

What was your FUP limit before this happened ?