• Thread starter Thread starter nosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,029

nosh

Regular
ISP
Hathway 256 kbps - Unlimited
Is there any website where I can find comprehensive/accurate schedules for all the mainstream channels on Indian television? There used to be a site that did this fairly well (theindiaguide.com) but it's been down for yonks now. I'm looking for one site so I don't have to surf various channel sites everytime I want to look up something. The Tata Sky on-screen listing is often completely off mark.

a simple suggestion would be to look for such schedules on google calendar. there are all sort of public calendars available. f1 schedule in india, soccer games being telecasted in india... that can come a bit more handy than a regular schedule covering EVERYTHING.

All these depend on user contributions, so they work for some time and don't for others.I've been looing for something like this for ages but there is none to be found. I used to use the TOI site but they stopped doing it. If you notice yahoo has this all integrated for some countries so its easy to to automate it. No incnetive here or pay for it with MSmedia center. I'm surprised to hear that Tata Sky's guide isn't accurate, seriously i'd complain about that. I just use the various channel websites as they are the most accurate and they have an interet in keeping things uptodate.

indiatimes has a www.tvguides.indiatimes.com and in googlesearch found one ZipAZap, India's Largest Interactive TV Program & Channel Guide, Listings, Schedules, Recommendations, Ratings, Star cast, Movies, Serials, Sports, Documentaries, Dramas, News. but not all channels only the big ones.also indiatimes had incomplete listings
ibox

Is there any website where I can find comprehensive/accurate schedules for all the mainstream channels on Indian television? There used to be a site that did this fairly well (theindiaguide.com) but it's been down for yonks now. I'm looking for one site so I don't have to surf various channel sites everytime I want to look up something. The Tata Sky on-screen listing is often completely off mark.