• Thread starter Thread starter sabby
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,782

sabby

Regular
ISP
MTNL 749 NU
HiMy plan is TriB 749 Night Unlimited and it's plan speed is 2mbps. The thing is that MTNL ppl put my connection in the 256 kbps speed slot and so now im gettin real slow speed. This is the third time that they've done this to my connection. every time i lodge a compliant and they take 2-3 weeks to sought it out and increase the speed back to 2 mbps.Does anybody else face a similar problem ?? Can someone suggest something tht i can do to avoid this from happening in future or a way in which the issue can b resolved faster.

@ sabby,

I am on the same plan as you. Even I have faced exactly the same problem twice. These guys downgraded my speed from 2 Mbps to 256 kbps. But every time my problem got rectified within 2-3 days. You can send an e-mail to bbspeed@bol.net.in. In addition to this, lodge a complaint at:
http://203.94.244.173:7777/vcare/registercomplaints.jsp

You shall get a call from your telephone exchange within a day or two.

Thanks for the replies guys.n Thanks Ankit for the link. I did submit the complaint at bbspeed yesterday. i'l also lodge it on the link u gave.Lets Hope they solve it in a day or two. 😕

well i got a call from MTNL today...it wasn't from exchange though... it was the guy who handles the new connections n stuff in our area... he said that they hv reduced the speed of all unlimited plans to 256kbps n i told him tht mine's NU n he sed tht ne plan tht hs unlimited word in it hs been put to 256.. so i kinda replied a bit harshly n he sed "aap vahan ja k hi baat kr lo" n dis-connected....Any suggestions wat i shud do?? :huh:

i really really really wish they bring dis plan back...regretting changing it soooo much....but why the hell did dey scrap dis plan...this was the most awesome plan around n mtnl mumbai still has it..wats delhi mtnl's problem widdis plan😡😡😡😡

yeah its a shame tht the plan's no longer available.. a lot of my friends want the plan too...