Question about vodafone 3g roaming

ISP
mtnl
Hi ..
I am new here.
Need to know whether vodafone 3g works on roaming? ie was planning to go goa soon and so wondering about the roaming charge or is it free ?
is 654rs plan 3gb UL ? showing unlimited plan?
Regards
AJ

If you have a valid 3G pack AND Vodafone has 3G license in Goa AND you have manually selected 3G during roaming in Goa , you will not be charged. Data will be used from your data pack..
Hope this helps

yep they got 3g network in goa so ur data pack will work there. happy holidays

Something interesting happened to me during my recent trip to Himachal. I manually selected Vodafone and enable 3G but after some time the display started showing IDEA 3G. Is IDEA the 3G provider for Vodafone in HP ? In that case will the usage be charged in addition to data pack or deducted from data pack ?

Idea use Vodafone 3G network here in Gurgaon. No extra charges as Idea officially offer 3G plans in Gurgaon. Not sure if they have a similar deal for Himachal but quite possible.

Ohh so you mean to say that an IDEA subscriber in Gurgaon will see Vodafone on his mobile when using 3G

for 3g dongle plans, idea tells you to manually connect to vodafone network on their computers.

about phones. it's confusing really. sometimes it show vodafone sometimes it show idea. and most of the time on lollipop it shows that i am on roaming when i am not.

uCXamvT.png

i have not traveled much in the recent times but yeah, no roaming charges.