query regarding combo 550 UL !

• Thread starter Thread starter ndauvbieny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,446

ndauvbieny

ISP
mtnl
hi i got combo 550 Unlimited but speeds are not changing i am getting 512 kbps constantly all day and night whereas as per plan description speed should change to 1 mbps in evening and to 2 mbps at midnight... what should i do ?? thanks

please reply ppl2 days have passed anybody experiencing the same situation ,i request u to reply as to what u did...thanks

Complain to MTNL on 198 by using your MTNL landline and choose broadband as an option from the IVR. Next, choose the option relevant to your issue.If no results, email to DGM and ED of your local MTNL exchange.

Complain to MTNL on 198 by using your MTNL landline and choose broadband as an option from the IVR. Next, choose the option relevant to your issue.

If no results, email to DGM and ED of your local MTNL exchange.

thanks avidwatcher for replying
i've already filed a complaint through 198 a couple of days back but there hasn't been any response from their side....
where to get email ids of DGM and ED??
pardon me for silly qsns . i'm new to mtnl BB

thanks avidwatcher for replying
i've already filed a complaint through 198 a couple of days back but there hasn't been any response from their side....
where to get email ids of DGM and ED??
pardon me for silly qsns . i'm new to mtnl BB

i think u can get the email ids on MTNL website or check the phone bill reverse side. u can also email them on webcare. also try on facebook MTNL Mumbai page

will have to take some time out to go to my exchange 🙁 nothing's working and the customer care experience is even more depressing thanks all of u for helping out will update soon 🙂

finally i am getting speeds as advertised as per 550 combo they had my speed profile resetthank u everyone!!!!🙂 🙂