• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,297

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I usually pay 1000 bucks on my dad's Vodafone postpaid account to cover up bills for 2-3 months.
Now I am considering switching his postpaid to prepaid account.
Was just wondering if Vodafone would issue me a refund for pending funds after the porting is complete.
Local Vodafone Mini Store guy said a cheque would be issued.
Vodafone on Twitter of course was useless.

Yes they issue a cheque, but why not port to Vodafone prepaid?

I once ported out my number from vodafone and I had Rs.40/- credit in my postpaid account. They couriered me the Rs.40 cheque within a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep another confirmation here. Received cheque of security deposit after 60-90days of port out both from Voda and Airtel.

porting happened last night. was able to instantly activate the 448 plan on the sim. seems to be working fine. dad is however not happy with the change as airtel is giving him the same echo problem that he faced on jio/voda network so i guess the problem is with the device itself.

realized a bit late that to use data on airtel sim, it had to be put in the first slot of the phone which means that jio sim can no longer be used on the device. now wondering if i should port that jio sim to vodafone and put it in the second slot for backup purposes.

6KxEjKe.png