Queries on QP 360 AND QP 180 -- on Billing & Service in the Western Suburbs of Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter GABRIEL36
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,709
Status
Not open for further replies.

GABRIEL36

ISP
DIALUP
Dear Murphyslaugh, Greetings. This pertains to a confusing issue regarding billing with respect to Prepaid Plans like QP 360 AND QP 180 in the Western Suburbs of Mumbai. For Example, Once i pay Rs 1,922 for QP 180 or Rs 3,641 for QP 360 -- Do i have to still pay every month ?? Will i still get a bill every month inspite of the Prepaid Payment ?? Or once i make the prepaid Payment that's it i ------do not need to make any more payments specially per month till it expires or i have to renew the account. Please advise me accordingly as i can only access emails now using MTNL triband broadband -- earlier it was not the case -- forget about downloads via MTNL TRIBAND. Thanks in advance for any information you can give me. P.S. -- Can you give me any idea regarding the service of Tata Indicom BB in the Western Suburbs of Mumbai !!

Dear Power and Murphyslaugh, Greetings. Apart from making the Prepaid payment for QP 180 or QP 360 which is Rs 1,922 and Rs, 3,641 respectively -- I have a question. Will I have to still pay on a monthly basis for usage etc ?? or is it just the prepaid payment that i have to make ?? Please clarify as i am somewhat confused with regard to TATA BB. Regards and Thanks in advance,

QP 180 has a usable value of Rs.1710. So each time you use your connection for an hour Rs.9.50 will be deducted from Rs.1710. This is how it works. Similarly for QP360 there is a pack value of Rs.3240.So QP 180 can be optimally used for 2hours per day for 90 days(3 months validity).

Status
Not open for further replies.