queries after encrypting my wifi

freebird_9924

Spartan
ISP
BSNL HomePlan 500
Quidway WA-1003A ADSL MODEM MULTIUSER CONFIGURATION

i've just searched this forum and found this link and did 6th and 7th step.

now i have following question:

1. do i have to enter password everytime if i access net via wifi? or just one only.
as i've just tried with my ipodtouch and firsttime i had to enter password..
next time it didnt ask for password.

so just wanna confirm..will it still ask password to other users trying to access my wifi?

2. it asked to enter hexa decimal key. i wasnt able to enter my normal password.
so i entered simple 10digit password..
wht to do to enter my password?

3. any other thing i need to do to make it more secure? i just need basic security, so my neighbours or ppl passing arond my society wont be able to misuse my wifi.

Thanks.

you need to enter just onceyou will be given a choice depending on the type of security WEP,WPA etcwep is good enough!!

these are the answers ........... according to the question u asked above....First u need to set a network stored in the Ipod then it will not ask again and again ...... if don't set a network profile it will ask when ever u connect to wi-fi ...well second and third one are inter-related things ......use WPA that was most -advanced encryption in wi-fi .... try to use it .......WPA will take normal character .. this might help u .. i hope

these are the answers ........... according to the question u asked above....

First u need to set a network stored in the Ipod then it will not ask again and again ...... if don't set a network profile it will ask when ever u connect to wi-fi ...

well second and third one are inter-related things ......
use WPA that was most -advanced encryption in wi-fi ....
try to use it .......
WPA will take normal character ..

this might help u .. i hope

Thanks.

Wht to do to use WPA?