Nothing special. It's borrowing heavily from Shonda Rhymes bag of tricks. It can be called "Grey's Academy" or "How to get away with terror."

I'm annoyed by the back and forth format which is similar to "How I get away with Murder."

How to get is such an annoying show. Not as annoying as Scandal though 😀 I have watched 8 episodes and I am terrified of watching the rest. Probably would just dump them and move on. Everything gets better next week... iZombie and The Good Wife!

HTGAWM at least has Viola Davis who's a great actor. Quantico only has Priyanka Chopra.

It seems ABC gave her the option of joining one of their current shows or a new show. Then, they sent a bunch of new scripts out of which she selected this crap!

Not a fan of the character played by Davis on this show at least. I have not seen her in any other show or movie so not sure how good of an actor she is. But everything is terrible about this show. Davis is basically a different avatar of Olivia Pope. Portrays a strong public image but keeps on crying in her private space. Surrounded by even dumber characters. With a plot so terrible that even Saas Bahu shows look interesting. Of course you have already mentioned the common element between the two shows. I loved reading the user reviews of both of these shows. Both of them have 8/10 rating on IMDB and the reviews are so extreme. People either love these shows or absolutely hate them.

Cannot wait for The Good Wife really. This show is a shame on American legal dramas!

Every one else on HTGAWM is irritating, indeed. Viola Davis being a strong woman in public and being vulnerable in private is nothing but Emmy bait. As a result, she became the first black woman to win an Emmy for best actress in the drama category. She also has an Oscar nomination for best actress (The Help) and best supporting actress (Doubt)

Ah right. I have seen her in The Help. That was another made for oscar movie.

Not a bad show over all. Only reason I saw it was, I wanted to see how an Indian actress would fare as a lead on a American TV show. But when looking at PC doing her bit, her expressions felt more bollywood'ish 🙂

The 1st episode did have a bit of suspense, and will keep people glued, to know whats happens next. But then this happens in every American show fitting into Drama/Mystery/Thriller genre.

Its good, coz in a way Bollywood is spreading its wings into American TV/Hollywood 🙂

Its good, coz in a way Bollywood is spreading its wings into American TV/Hollywood 🙂
Bollywood is not spreading any wings. Firstly, Priyanka Chopra is kinda known in the US because she had a voice role in an animated movie called "Planes." Her single "In My City," was also used as the theme song to the 2013 season of the NFL Network's Thursday Night Football. Her cover of Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me" was featured in a nationwide campaign for Beats by Dr. Dre.

ABC is trying to bring in diversity to their shows by casting blacks, Asians and Indians. So, they were desperate to sign PC. From what I saw in the pilot, she didn't add any value to the show. May be some more Indians tuned in to watch resulting in a paltry addition to the demo ratings. She isn't young or pretty enough to attract young Americans. Any way, her role is cheesy. She meets a random guy on the plane and hooks up in the car immediately. That's very sensible for an FBI recruit. And then she's fine with her hook up being outed in public to the rest of the class. Secondly, her character is supposed to be born and raised in the USA but as much as she's trying she's not able to shake her Indian accent off (even if they said she lived for a while in Mumbai).

Reactions: SVK