PVR Cinemas

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 141
  • Views Views 48,524
signed up i need to add Rs 100 in my uber account now kya ? i need to do some recharge to get this uber offer ?

Add 100/- in case you are stuck and the bill exceeds 300/-. Happened to me on Wednesday, paid 9 bucks through wallet.

right. Paytm needs a minimum 100 rupee recharge. if it is not a big deal, add 500 bucks. you can use the balance anytime to recharge or on a compatible online store. uber would let you accept a ride as long as the balance is in positive. from my understanding, if your bill is more than what is in your account, it would go into a negative balance. you would still have your ride. but you would not be able to book the next one with a negative balance.

8FRuG5r.png

Anyone been there? Is it a real proper IMAX or formality wala hai?

PVR Loot – All shows for Rs 59 / Rs 99 all day (26 & 27 Feb)

Also Pepsi/popcorn/burgers/sandwich/fries will be at Rs.99/- only for selected cities.

Confirmed cities till now for Rs 99 – New Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, etc. Check your city prices.

Confirmed cities till now for Rs 59 –
Gorakpur, Bhilai, etc. Check your city prices

In these days, won't it be too expensive? You will have to keep you car running most of the time and the sound quality will be pathetic considering it will be on Bluetooth.

photos on the web tells me it is a pretty shitty way to watch movies. considering we do not have convertibles so the viewable area is already very little. most people were just standing outside the car with kids sitting on cars. not sure why anyone would torture themselves with this shit considering covid restrictions have pretty much disappeared and you can easily go to a theater to watch movies.

sEtx5t2.webp

maybe someone here have been to one of these shows. would love to know how bad or good it was.