pvc0 not connected after plan upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter Surfer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,189

Surfer

ISP
MTNL 590 NU
Hi, I recently applied for a upgrade from 590 NU to 849 NU . after countless calls to MTNL CC and finally to the GM broadband they upgraded my speed to 2 MBPS . I got a call from the engineer yesterday and he told me that he had upgraded my speed and also enabled MAC binding (?????) . as far as i know MTNL does not have MAC binding , right ? . And as i feared when i went home and tried to login i could not connect . the ADSL light and all is steady , but the Pvc0 Circuit says not connected . looks like another round of phone calls for me now $@#*@&#()@#&(&#)I am not sure what the #@#@$$ has been screwed up . Has anybody of you ever faced such a problem ? . any help is appreciated .

I am a BSNL dataone user.1.Try whether you can check your usage.( MTNL line ) elsewhere. 2 Call the nearest exchange ( or for your TF number ) and tell you are having P/W problem and cannot connect. 3.In your modem check the Diagnostics page.

ok .. i called the CC and they told me that i am getting a MAC Id Rejection Error .. seems like they did port binding on my account and it screwed up ...

@surfer. OK. Did you check your usage ? Will give a clue whether they have updated the usage site.