• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,095

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
So the situation is that my Dad needs a usb dongle for his work. I checked all of them and found MTNL to be the best suited. Good unlimited plan. he sent someone from his office to mtnl's office and it turns out they are out of dongles and they don't know when they'll be in stock.So does anyone know from where in Delhi can an unlocked usb dongle be purchased? Can't buy it online as it needs to have a bill with company name and shit.

try micromax always unlocked , go to micromax website and check which is best ,

There are two things- GSM USB Dongle and 3 G sim. Do you really want MTNL 3G service? the dongles sold there are not that good.(teracom)
recently they are selling Micromax MMX 352 G - (7.2 mbps) if it is un locked it is ok. otherwise stick to Huawei/Zte.
If Iam not mistaken Reliance 3G 's dongle's are not locked (Huawei/ZTE) .stick to 7.2 mbps not 3.6 mbps. If it is not locked, get it below rs 1750 or so.
Aircel shops sell both Huawei E1750 and MMX 352 G (both are locked but Huawei 1750 easily unlocked)
E 173 (unlocked version is sold thro "theitgadgets.com" @ rs 1450.
Airtel,Vodafone 7.2 mbps dongle's are locked.

https://www.speedtest.net

----------

Welcome to The IT Bazaar

Are you sure reliance ones are unlocked? Ill guess then ill ask him to get a reliance one and if the service is not good, put an MTNL sim in it.

check out Delhi market for Huawei factory unlocked modems. or ZTE Modems which are often sold as Beetel branded ! go for 7.2 Mbps HSUPA modems !

My suggestion would be go for Micromax MMX352G...!!