Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank (PMC Bank): Rs. 1 lakh withdrawal limit imposed by RBI

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
5vIAmS9.png

ijsa

Regular
ISP
Excitel
At one place this guy says it will recover much faster after corporate tax cut and in second tweet he says it is nothing but bankruptcy...

Anyway what are safer bank options in this scenario

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
yes bank is definitely not safe. i opened a second bank account in indusind few days ago. plan to migrate to indusind slowly.

ijsa

Regular
ISP
Excitel
yes bank is definitely not safe. i opened a second bank account in indusind few days ago. plan to migrate to indusind slowly.
I will also move funds from YES Bank to Bandhan Bank. But then there are FD's which are not due yet.....

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
PMC Bank crisis: No need to get into this now, says FM Sitharaman

Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said the RBI as a regulator was handling the PMC Bank issue and also provided some relaxation. “I don't think I'll get into this at this stage. Will wait, let there be some kind of comprehensive picture emerging post which certainly government will have to see what best can be done...," she said.

ijsa

Regular
ISP
Excitel
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said the RBI as a regulator was handling the PMC Bank issue and also provided some relaxation.
Wow........ Taking India to new heights........ Now people are not even entitled to their own money because of bad management of Govt. regulatory agencies and swindlers, most probably friends of Politicians... enjoying....

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Aww. only 96 crores? That's too low. I would have given him keys to the bank itself. And a loan of 7000 crores. For grocery shopping, of course.