Pubs in Delhi and near by places

• Thread starter Thread starter rukna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 35,985

rukna

I am totally new in drinking. Till now totally i had four bottles of beer in four parties. But all the time i find people looking for good pubs, having discs, reasonable rate of drinks, and nice enviornment. Infact in the case of boys party they face more problem because they want to dance but stack entry is not allowed in most of the pubs.So I think lets start a channel to hunt the pubs and make a list..I appreciate your move in advance ( if somebody do ) on behalf of all those drinkers who want to go out but either dont have the idea about the locations or dont have to explore a lot.So here we are...

Till now i have been to only two places for beer.
First The supper Factory at East of Kailash, New Delhi...
Its complete restaruant cum pub. Disc is there but only for couples. So boys alone willing to dance with drink find other place. Service is good. But according to me not a nice place to celebrate occasions with beer and drinks.

Second place where i went twice Magnet at Gurgaon at Metropolitian.
Looks nice to me as a pub. U drink U smoke U shout U dance U can celebrate the occasions with friends holding beer in hand and no probs if u are not accompnied with girls.

Rates are reasonable. Envior. is cool. Service is good. Away from heavy crowd.
So hold the gl@$$ and dance till drop. Formally they place the DJ after 8:00 evening but if want to do a celebration can do booking in advance. Many good deals to organise a party..

Want the details call yourself at 9818556836

This friday i am going out there will write in details that time..

Till then add more options..

Enjoy hic ! hic !

I am not good writer!! but some of my bad friends made me to write things like this.. See i start writing with hic ! hic ! 😀

1) Papa computer par kabhi kaam nahi kartey.. thats too on your blog ha ha ha ha never ever.

2) Daru nahi beer

Real beer is made from malted barley, hops, yeast and water. Although some may debate, Germany is typically considered the spiritual heartland of real beer, having an ancient law, still in place, called the Reinheitsgebot, which dictates that brewers may use only those four ingredients

http://www.corkskegs.com/laugh_learn/about_beer.shtml

so i am not piyakkad like Mr. Sushubh Mittal.

so u are doing a thesis in beer drinking. cool. atleast u are doing something! 😀

Magnet: Magnet is a nice place with the right ambiance. The DJ is not that cool. They have a large dance floor for big parties. The prices just suit my pocket. First of all stags are allowed on most days. On days when stag entry is restricted they just charge Rs. 100-200/- to allow them. Food is okay and drinks are good. My personal favorite is Chilli Patatoes. Happy Hours here extend till 8:00 pm. And One Indian Liquir Comes with Another one completely free. This place is idle for college going crowd like me who are always tight on cash.Suburbia: Suburbia is a nice place to hang out. The drinks they serve are not costly but the serving is real poor. You get an Indian Beer for Rs. 125/-(Rs. 90 in happy hours) and foreign liquir is for Rs 225/-. They have extended Happy Hours till 9:00 pm. Though the crowd that reaches there is a scarce. In happy hours you get one mocktail free with one ordered with average price between Rs. 95/-. We were there it 10 but apart there was no one around apart from us. The ambiance we get there is reddish and the place is more of a pub then dics (Point being the largest bar table I have ever seen). Supper factory: The best ne of the lot. One of the most romantic places in delhi and around. This one is close to me. A strict NO STAGS allowed may be a problem but this place is always JAM Packed with people of all tastes. The Disc/Pub is in tha bas€m€nt of a restaurant. A Rs. 200/- reimbursable fees attached. As you enter you feel its a simple place with brilliant concept. The place is divided into two sections. One bright one for most people who just wanna hang out with friends. Its close to the bar. Then there is a darker portion near the dance floor for couples who need privacy. The DJ is peppy and food is cheep. Real shocker was the price of the drinks hovering around Rs 60/- mark that was a delight. Its the best place in Delhi for College going guys/gals who wanna hang out at a peppier place than a coffee shop as the Dj and dance floor keeps on swinging all afternoon (Most dics open there gates late evening and DJ u find only at late nights).

lol i never go to pubs.. they cost too much and make me waste my pocket money... we just grab the booze and do our stuff in our car after parking it in a nice place where there are no policemen 🤔 anyway the best place for drinking according to me is dakshai (not sure i spelt that right).. anyway it's a hill station consisting of a military cantt and there is a pretty damn good place with an old british graveyard and all.. that's where we go when i have time...p.s. don't tell my dad plz.. otherwise he'll stop my pocket money 🤔

bhinder ke papa, bhinder pocket money se daaru peeta hai :lol:now anyone around here don't tell my dad. 😛 god dammit he was once the head of prohibition department in haryana 😛

Sab mil kar sushubh ko maro kuch kaam hain nahi bas iskey papa uskey papa bolta rahta hain..shikayat karta rahta hain

Okey so today again in evening i went to Magnet Gurgaon.Really perfect place for the guys who want the entry in pubs and want to dance.We went there nobody was dancing floor was empty inspite of the fact that about 20 odd people were there.We three friends started dance and then with in 15 minute complete floor (small one) was full..BEWARE : Today i realise that the place where stack entry is allowed, Gays do come there to do hunt. There we saw at least 3 gays (100% sure).One of our friend is fully doggy 😛 , he behaved like he is intersted. And u know that guy sponsored him three gl@$$ of drink. and the complete group got at least 5 packets of cigereate sponserd from that guy ( so at about 500 bugs he spent to do the hunt), in last he asked the our friend about his tonight progrme (hi hi hi hi), our friend said that he is busy with friends today and gave him his no. which is not working.Beware of gays like those...

Try Elevate at Centrestag Mall, Noida. Its quite rocking. They have cheap booze, good crowd, its open till 4:00am and world-renowned Dj's.

Just Behing mojo there's a chinese resturant "China White" in Gurgaon DT City Center. Had been there quite a number of time in the OFFICE PARTY. The food is great and drinks (non alcoholic) are superb. A bit costly but worth going.

Originally posted by rukna@Sep 25 2004, 02:50 AM
BEWARE : Today i realise that the place where stack entry is allowed, Gays do come there to do hunt. There we saw at least 3 gays (100% sure).
One of our friend is fully doggy  😛 , he behaved like he is intersted. And u know that guy sponsored him three gl@$$ of drink. and the complete group got at least 5 packets of cigereate sponserd from that guy ( so at about 500 bugs he spent to do the hunt), in last he asked the our friend about his tonight progrme (hi hi hi hi), our friend said that he is busy with friends today and gave him his no. which is not working.

Beware of gays like those...