Public torrent search engines with rss or alert feature?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1,829

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I am looking for a public torrent service that allows me to get rss updates for search results. or email alerts for new torrents related to specific keywords. I understand that it is possible to subscribe to a rss feed in my torrent client that automatically fetches the latest updates and start downloading them. Not sure if this feature is offered on public torrent search engines.

Torrent Search Engine

Doesn't support link-removed and many other private trackers, but has link-removed and loads of public ones

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm. it has rss but not email. and does not give you rss for approximate match. makes it useless for me. i guess google alerts is always there!

I don't think they support an approximate search in the first place.OK, I typed a few incomplete words for search, like hunge, movi, and it did give me results, so I guess they support some kinda approximate search

I didn't quite get the difference between the two URLs. One is the search, and the next is the RSS for that. The RSS link shows up on the search page. The only difference between these two pages being that on the RSS approximate results don't show. I believe you want them to show.

what i meant was that they do not show the rss button for approx search results. so i cannot subscribe to them without creating a custom URL myself.

they do show the rss button for search results that have results matching the search query. so i can just click on the button to open it in my rss reader.

https://imgur.com/Z4yvN https://imgur.com/MrcbS

i would have loved it if these services had email alerts as well. but google alerts should do well in my case!

Oh well, I was going by the RSS button that comes up in the address bar, since you didn't notice it, I assume you are not using Opera 😀

ah right. chrome seems to have killed support for displaying even raw rss now. it downloads a file instead of showing the raw xml from the feed. i can of course install plugins but i don't because i do not use this feature on a frequent basis.

coz i had no idea about the service you just mentioned? 🙂 i would have to clean up the screenshot above though for obvious reason.

hmm. I thought I had mentioned it before. I guess not. its a great service though. just generate RSS feeds for all the shows you follow and add them to your torrent client. sit back and profit.

lol. i have been waiting for subtitles to become available for the latest episode for hours now. i wonder what is going on. they usually are available within hours of broadcast!