Provide signals to Sun direct: TDSAT to ESPN

• Thread starter Thread starter kariyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 7,642
Even if they dont provide it free many members will subscribe for that channel.It is only an persumption.:huh:

Every channel has takers. Most people bought Sun dth well aware of knowing that no ESPN was there. If it comes may be 20% will subscribe to them. I am also presuming.

ya i think u r rite.bcz majority of SD subscribers r from rural area. They don't prefer to watch sports channel.They want only regional channels:thumb:😀.

Anyway I am waiting for those 3 channels,.I don't worry whether they give it for free or for cost.Somehow if they add it before Champions league,then it will be good.😀

Great News....all my fellow SD friends can watch CL T20...:dance::yahoo::thumbsup:

If i was a SD cutomer i would have been more than happy to see the SA - Australia Test series starting late December.........and also will be happy to see CL T20........

I like Channel 9 broadcast of live cricket in ESS channels..........:thumb:.

So guys happy viewing of CL T20 and SA-Aus series too:thumb:.

I dont think they will provide it for free. From their argument it says it will make the channel available for all its customer.It is upto the customer whether to subscribe or not.

viki how to you say SD is looting the customers.

DISH TV loss is 600 cr. we dont know the loss for Big tv for providing south package for 2200rs. Rcom share has down from the high of 1000 to below 200rs compare to Airtel has down from 1100 to 650 rs. i think big tv is the main problem for the crash of Rcom.

Sun direct did not subsidise the content. it is upto u whether to subscribe or not.

how many days DISH and BIG tv can subsidise the contents. One day they will try to recover from us.

Nothing is free in this world. we have to understand this

I think they will definitely give it(Atleast STAR Cricket) free during Champions League , because they done that before in the case of SET Max(During IPL).Because they know they can add(steal - loot) a lot of new customers by this.And more over

20 lac * 14 = 2,80,00,000 (Nearly 3 crores) is not a big money for Marans.

I think they will definitely give it(Atleast STAR Cricket) free during Champions League , because they done that before in the case of SET Max(During IPL).Because they know they can add(steal - loot) a lot of new customers by this.And more over

20 lac * 14 = 2,80,00,000 (Nearly 3 crores) is not a big money for Marans.
Based on you calculation if SD charges its customer for Star Cricket immedietly i think 95% of the amount will go to ESS ..............

Thats a Great news. is any knows that when we will get all the new pacakages tobe active.. what about Zee Tamil, Rajmusic, Jayamusic.. Isaiaruvi.. ..Headlines today channel as always please dont tell that all are in testing like CC😡😀:huh::O

why should we expect free on every thing?Tamilnadu politicians made beggars by giving free tvs meals etc.i dont understand how u compare add = steal / loot. They are here for business only. they have not forced us to take the connection. if u get a free offer then look for the price after the free period. i will not accept the word looting in the business. if u say in politics i will accept it as all the politicians are looting india

why should we expect free on every thing?

Tamilnadu politicians made beggars by giving free tvs meals etc.

i dont understand how u compare add = steal / loot. They are here for business only. they have not forced us to take the connection. if u get a free offer then look for the price after the free period.

i will not accept the word looting in the business. if u say in politics i will accept it as all the politicians are looting india

Friend, i do support u in this case!!!!!!!:thumb:

why should we expect free on every thing?Tamilnadu politicians made beggars by giving free tvs meals etc.i dont understand how u compare add = steal / loot. They are here for business only. they have not forced us to take the connection. if u get a free offer then look for the price after the free period. i will not accept the word looting in the business. if u say in politics i will accept it as all the politicians are looting india

Even if they r not going to give it free many will subscribe for that channel.Still 6 days to go:rofl:😀

I think from Day 1 it will be a pay channel and i think many SD viewers in Chennai will subscribe to those channels........

we need all the channels in a good comfortable package. we are not worrying about its free or pay channel.. our wish is to get all the channels in SUNDTH