Protest on poor services provided by Tata Sky

babu_koolguy

Regular
ISP
BSNL DATAONE UNMITED
Hi Guys I think Tata Sky is unable to satisfy its customers and they are not even taking any steps to show the cricket match or channels that people want to watch i request everyone to register there protest here so that tata sky changes it way

:madness: I Protest!!! I miss my cricket!! BTW do you think it will help any??

We are supposed to be the World's Largest Democracy hence we should hope something should happen :yahoo:

at least get the title of the thread relevant to what you are protesting for :-s

'register' your protest here?!?!? Ummm, has Tata Sky made some commitment to you to check this page?

You'd be better of writing a letter to TRAI or having an online petition.

I think trai can only hear and not decide thats why i thought this would be much better option

Tata Sky is fit for nothing..no cricket...no sun network..no raj tv..no ss music..no b4u .. no audio channelsno music choice..no FTA95 channels for 300rs .. dish tv is bettertata is fit to fight with broadcasters in all the courts...but cannot even get any fauvorite order..stupid customer servicepathetic.

I think trai can only hear and not decide thats why i thought this would be much better option
That depends on what you mean by "decide" - TRAIis a regulatory body and thus decides matters of policy as far as the telecommunication industry goes.
TDSAT on the other hand is a body setup under the TRAI Act to adjudicate disputes.

If you want to make a difference, then I would suggest the following avenues:

[*]Contacting TRAI, perhaps with a petition, and highlighting deficiencies in Tata Sky's service, or any other unfair/restrictive means they are using, so that they can take the necessary regulatory measures.
[*]Filing a complaint in the District Consumer Forum against TataSky.
[*]Contacting news services (TV and print) and letting them know about your efforts w.r.t. the first two points, and then letting them take that information to the public.
[/list]All this requires sophistication, as well as tremendous preparation and motivation. (Which is why it usually never happens).

It will be better to bombard them with E-mail ,phones etc.

That's why they hire customer care staff, so that they can sift through all that stuff and the management doesn't have to bother with that.

Earlier I had a friend who worked there in Marketing. I'll try and see if he is still there and pass on the grievances. Suitably edited of course Ultimately the best way to settle it maybe the Indian way - through 'influence'😛

^ That would be useful. And as you say, things would have to not be put across in an informal / whining way.Unless you have a lot of power on your friend, I think the more appropriate term would be 'through contacts' rather than 'through influence.' 😛

Touche! Permit me to re-phrase : use my contacts to influence a change for the better. On a more serious note, I really do believe that taking the trouble to locate a senior person in the organisation and requesting them in all humility to 'look into the matter' works better than 'complaining'. Trouble is, its too painful and time consuming. And I've also been guilty of cribbing in forums such as this. But this time around, let me see if I can really help Tata Sky users on this forum. Will report back next week if I have any luck!

Totally agree with you. Being 'negative' is probably the surest way to make sure no one does anything about your complaint.I would suggest that Tata Sky users on this forum post your suggestions to meaculpa who can then refer them to his friend.