Protect your chappals from being stolen

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 2,944
imgur having problems showing pictures on this forum? when the image is clicked, the picture opens up in another window.

Haha this pic in post above is funny because person can still steal the slippers.However on the other hand my shoes and chappals have been stolen 1 or 2 times, but I have never seen slippers being stolen!

I think the point is what would you do after stealing it? Tear them apart? Take the effort of slicing through the lock?

You don't need to tear it. The design of the chappals are such that there are 3 points plugged in. You will need to remove the left point on one and the right on the other, remove the lock, and push the thing back in. You will have a ready to use pair of chappals.

Hmm.. Yeah, if they are the rubber chappals ... I thought they were not 😕 ... Maybe I am wrong

yup! after slipping off the chappals...go to a locksmith and get a duplicate key done! AND VOILA! you have a pair of slippers and a decent lock with key 😀

Haha, I was going to add that too. Slippers with lock free!And as agantuk said, thats what I meant, u can easily remove the lock from slipper.However I do understand that its just an illustration!

I hardly go to temples, or places where there is this possibility. If i do go, i am generally with my family, and someone particularly stands where the footwear of everyone is kept! 😀

I hardly go to temples, or places where there is this possibility. If i do go, i am generally with my family, and someone particularly stands where the footwear of everyone is kept! 😀
yup! we do this too 😀 and am the only one who usually become chappal watchman for that short time 😛

But yeah, then the one who is standing near the footwear, goes inside when everyone returns! So then everyone waits for that 1 person! 😀

My neighbor uncle does not go to temple much. The reason he says it that he cant concentrate on God as he is more concerned about the chappals he kept outside 😛

This reminds me of a story my dad told me when I was a small boy.This guy went to church riding his bicycle, parked his bicycle and went in to pray. When he came out he forgot he had come on his bicycle and walked home. When he reached home, his family asked him where was the bicycle and he remembered he had riden it to church.So he hurriedly returned to find it still there.He went in to the church to thank God for keeping his bicycle safe. When he came out again, his bicycle had been stolen.You can substitute church with temple or mosque if you wish but it was church in the story my dad told me.